Reviews for Sexual Suicide
A chapter 3 . 4/3
That was so good. Made me cry and feel Parker's emotions. You wrote them so well, so real. Anyways, you did good.
Cassie chapter 3 . 2/9
OMG ! I can't believe I'm ready this story 8 years after you wrote it ! Oh wow I was crying, and so sad for Parker
I wasn't expecting this ending but it was sooo beautiful
The way Hardison was patient and make her feel good again
God I wish this story never ends. I hope you still getting reviews. Please write again p/h. Miss this show
Jhill88 chapter 3 . 2/2
This story is sooo heartbreaking at moments and made me want to stop reading to shake Parker, but finishing it made me realize it's everything I never thought it would be. You not only gave Parker a back story you shed a light in a topic no one likes to talk abnout without sugar coating it or quickly fixing it. This was real and gritty and amazing. I'm soo glad I've found this.
Skyz5034 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
im at a lost for words truly amazing chapter
TJ chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Omgomgomg I'm in tears...best hardison /Parker fanfic I've read...and I've read a lot...
quil82 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
this was so good i felt the emotion it was so asome i love how u had the characters interact with each other and how in the end they all ended up showing their true feelings. The only thing i would have liked better is that sophie and parker where not together because i always think of sophie as a mother figure for parker u know not a lover

and i love how u made parker and hardison endup together it was full of drama and it was asome i could feel the intensity and the parts fit the characters yopur ideal is genuis so good u ,ust have good inspiration

i like how u took parker step by step throughout the story

one of the best fanfics i ever read i plan on righting something

thatnk you for the intertainment a 12 year old girl
Koxie chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
.GOD!

That was sooooo good - I actually read this twice and then added it to my favorites because it was that damn good D

I love you balanced the personalities of AU with how the characters really are on the show. And how you hinted at some Eliot and Nate lovin' lol

Great story!
Zevus chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I remember reading this fic a long time ago, when I first started to watch Leverage.

O_O - My face.

Really enjoyable to read.
zombienath chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Found it! I read this somewhere else; I can't remember. LJ? Eh, nevermind. This was great. I think I might have cried. :)
asdivant chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
I've always thought that one of the signs of a great fanfic is that even if it weren't about the Characters I Know, it is still be a great story.

You've not only captured the voices and tones of the canon characters so well, but you've woven them into a compelling story as well - no small feat, with such dark subject matter.

Well done, and thank you so much for writing this.
Sketchai chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Ending was perfect! Hah. Didn't realize this was finished (that's what I get for staying up late reading FF), but it was amazing none-the-less. I think you got the characters pretty spot on. Well done!
Sketchai chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
When Eliot yelled at Hardison, I snorted my drink giggling. Great fic. Please continue?
PC chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
How can this only have 6 reviews this was amazing absolutely amazing. I was horrified by the topic when I was reading it because Parker's pain was so raw, but by the end I was nearly crying because they came together so beautifully.

Truly fantastic stuff.
StealthLiberal chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I just finished reading this... and crying. I have a daughter who is 19 months old and it makes me want to wake her up and hug her really hard.

I have no idea what you may have gone though in your life, but whatever it may have been, you write pain well. This is an emotionally exhausting story, but very good. Bravo.
scrawn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I see you don't have many reviews and I think that's really too bad, cuz this is a very interesting story. I found it after reading your Buffy fic a couple days ago. I had never seen Leverage before, but I gave this a shot. The characters intrigued me, so I went and read more. Marathoned all of season one of the show today and it's one of my new favorites, so thank you for that. But after I finished I came back and re-read your story. It seemed a bit far-fetched the first time I read it, but after seeing the show, and seeing Parker, I think you gave a truly intriguing interpretation of her while still remaining completely true to the character we've seen on screen (at least in season one). I like your stories a lot, and hope to read more as you keep writing. And thanks for introducing me to Leverage, and to Parker. )