Reviews for It's Over Now it's time to begin
ScruffyLovin chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
OMGGGGGG this story is so intriguing and confusing and torturous and I love it! I know it's been years since the last update, but if there's ANY chance you'd continue this... PUH-LEEZ! *poutyface*
Bethy chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Ok you lost me. What is going on in your story. I'm confused.
Bethy chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
the story makes little to no scents
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Gosh I love this story! I really wish you continue it soon.

Soul93
Mademoiselle Faimalie-Fou chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
This is gorgeously well written and the one thing that kept me amused was the longing need to make sense of it all. True gluttony for the eyes. My dear, I emplore you to keep writting. And as selfish as it were ... HURRY back so I can keep reading.

Your girl

Madame FF
nickel chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
my gosh this story is amazing. the way you shuffle between the two worlds - fantastic. and you took the time to make each of the characters, of both universes, extremely rich. love it! and very sad you're on hiatus! things are getting a little complicated towards the big reveal now.. but i'm sure you'll sort it out. fantastic stuff!
immiD chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Soul93 chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I will hunt you down, tie you to a chair with nothing but a laptop if you don't finish this story! This is really remarkable, so original so well written so f-ing wonderful! I love this what you have done is revolutionary please I'm begging you (I don't beg) continue this! Wow I believe you have left me wanting more lol a feat most have failed to do...
BeautifullyBroken86 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Great story! With so many twists and turns I find myself haning on the edge of my seat for what will happen next! The character depth and descriptions are right on and I love the intemcy between Ro and Logan as well. Their love just seems so genuine... Hope theres an update soon!
Jade of Purple chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Great story so far. Just when I think I know what's going on you suddenly throw in another curve ball. Love the interaction between Ro and Logan. The entire story is completely well written. Love the details and imagery.

I'm a little confused over which Ororo that was in the first part, but like I said you like throwing curve balls. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
dispatcher652 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Yay! An update. I'm glad you are still keeping up with this story and I for one will be waiting for the next chapter so please keep going. I want to know who was watching Logan and 'Ro and what is causing the shift in realties and who is pulling the strings?
JediBarrissOffee chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Oh my gosh, this is the best X-men fanfic I've ever read. I am envious of your writing skills. I really hope you continue this soon.
The Scribe2 chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Ah! I'm so confused. I have to go back and read this gem from the beginning again. But thank you , thank you, thank you for continuing this awesome fic. I was wondering if I'd ever get to find out what happens.
DaniChatterley chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Oh my! Don't leave us like that! Cant wait for the next chapter!
The Scribe2 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Totally awesome! I cannot *wait* to see what happens next. You left me with my mouth open. Great, great story. I can't say enough...