Reviews for His Favorite Christmas Story
alicex chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
an amazing story, great job :) x
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved it!
zan lil chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Love...love this story. Makes me want to fall in love all over again 3

Great story even if 1 year behind on reading this.

unknownbyhim22 chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Wow, this story was really good. It made me teary eyed at some points- especially when Chad brought Troy stuff to remember home by (which is a random point to to get emotional at, huh? haha). Great job, I really liked this! Much love, unknownbyhim22
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER. THIS WAS SO SWEET, AND I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. LET ME STOP NOW BECAUSE I CAN GO ON AND ON. GREAT STORY AGAIN!
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Aw, this was so sweet! GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE TROYELLA!
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
I love this story! On the last review, I didn't mean update soon. I meant to put great chapter! My bad!
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Omigod, what happened to Troy and I can't believe Mr. and Mrs. W died. Well, I can believe it, but I don't want to. Update soon!
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
AW, why did Gabi have to leave? Great chapter!
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Aw, they are perfect for each other! Loved the last scene.
independentHSMFAN23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I know I'm super late on reviewing this story, but this is a good beginning!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Amazing:)
Clembo29 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Loved it!
psj chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Sorry for the late review! This was a perfect ending. Loved how you started with Troy and Gabriella being married with children, the family interaction was so sweet. Loved the flashback proposal, and loved the end with T/G telling their kids their Christmas Story. I really enjoyed this story, gave me something to look forward to reading-a nice, holiday love story...it's too bad it's over! :) Hope you post another new story soon, and can't wait to read more on your "in-progress" stories, as I also enjoy those. Thanks! :)
Loves to read 15 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010