Reviews for All For Love
Ithilwen86 chapter 58 . 1/19/2013
I finally found the time to read all of this fic..

Started many times but something always came in the way of me finishing it in the middle, but not this time.

All I can say is, fantastic work. One of my favorite stories in the patriot verse. And that you did manage to off Martin was a big plus in my book. hehe.

So, thank you for writing this great tale, and you really should think of writing more like this.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 58 . 11/26/2012
Update immediately, please!
notjustme22 chapter 58 . 1/17/2011
very well wirtten, thanks for sharing! I found this story very interesting as an AU. especially your OC Marcus Tapp is a very plausible character. it is a bit sad that the Martin children refused any contact to Charlotte, but after all that had happened everything else probably would have been quite unconvincing. thank you again!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 58 . 1/16/2011
Yes, indeed, all things must come to an end, and this story was so much fun. I'll really miss it. This was the Charlotte/Tavington story that the site really needed. I enjoyed the appendix very much, and I thought you did a great job tying up people's lives. It's nice that Charlotte and Mary resumed their friendship in England! Great job!
Lotus Blossom88 chapter 57 . 1/12/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while.

Anyway, another wonderful story from an amazing writer. I was really hoping that Tavington and Bordon would reconcile. Tapp just had to ruin that. Darn him!

I wish I had your writing mojo because I haven't updated in a while. Hopefully mine will return.
J. ROOF chapter 57 . 1/10/2011
I had this really nice review typed out and for some reason it disappeared on me. So...here we go again.

I know all about struggling with chapters but this one doesn't show that much. Looks like you're tying up loose ends though. I still hate Tapp but at least he's trying to be good to his wife now.

So? Are you gearing up for the grand finale?

Sorry about Pete I know you really liked his work. He was a good actor.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 57 . 1/10/2011
Very enjoyable chapter! The intersection of the Tavingtons, Tapps, and Bordons was awkward and amusing. I'm glad all the women have lovely children, of course. No dinner with the Bordons. Not surprising. And Charlotte has a second child on the way. Such an adventure she's had with Tavington! I suspect that they will have a wonderful life together.
J. ROOF chapter 56 . 1/3/2011
So strange to see this winding down...
Music24601 chapter 56 . 1/2/2011
Well, I'm happy for her. Keep up the good work. *SMILES*
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 56 . 1/2/2011
That was charming! A lovely wedding-and I do like gold as a wedding dress! Marcus' is really the entrepreneur, isn't he? They should have quite the nest egg when they arrive in Canada. I like that. It's so much fun, the way you contrast Ruth and Charlotte with Tavington and Tapp!
Music24601 chapter 55 . 12/30/2010
Oh boy, here we go. Keep up the good work. *SMILES*
J. ROOF chapter 55 . 12/27/2010
Tapp is still a jerk!LOL Glad Mary is finally happy though.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 55 . 12/27/2010
Great chapter! Such a clever resolution for the Ruth/Tapp situation! No, it wouldn't do for Ruth to know what was behind the proposal. However, it is the best for all concerned. I like it that Wilkins was professional and sensible about Mary's crazy behavior. And the proposal itself makes so much sense in the context of the time and place. Great plot point.

And I always enjoy the Tavingtons at home, making their plans for the future...
Music24601 chapter 54 . 12/22/2010