Reviews for Christmas for Everyone?
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 6/3
...I'm about six months late, but Merry Jailmas!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Only 20 days to go until Jailmas!

A rollicking fun read. Everyone was hilariously over the top, and it turned out quite the heartwarming tale as well.

Thanks for a happy Jailmas!
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Okay, now you HAVE to write a sequel caled "Jailmas", where Jail is Santa Claus. It will be EPIC.
Epsilon Zeta chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's almost that time of year again. I hope Jail has his mechanical reindeer ready for a test drive.

Merry Jailmas!
Nanya chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*Laughs* I had forgotten about this story until I saw that it got troped! The Numbers are always great. :D

I wonder if you'll do a follow-up to this sometime in the future. XD
Kaijo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Cute. :P The world needs more Jail fics, and I can see a more light-hearted Jail fitting the grinch role, heh.
F91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I see that you fixed Sein's name and changed the cashier to Maria.

Hilarious stuff as always, Shiny. When it comes to this sort of thing, you can't be beat!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
D'aw! It's funny and sappy all at the same time. Plenty of hilarious bits, but among the best were Maria's cameo, Fate's not wanting to leave, Quattro kidnapping Vice, Uno's evil plan for paying, and Sette, just...Sette. Only 364 more shopping days until Jailmas (since it's after midnight now...)!

...You do realize, however, that this will increase the quantity of general nagging for Chapter 13 of "Someone for...Everyone?"