Reviews for Something for Everyone
VampireDog chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very good. That last sentence in the paragraph about the old enemy was funny.
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
wow this was amazing and much more than i excpected. I was wondering ifyou will ever make a story 4 the part where they take eliots old enemy. I think it would be really interesting and i would love to read it. If not oh well it was just a random idea i thought of when i read that part. and once again this was an epic story.
MzRenai chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I enjoyed this.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was beautiful! Excellent writing, and subtle craftsmanship. A great work of art.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Eee!

That ending was perfect! Actually, all of this was perfect! The little and not so little things he does for each team member. The way the guy who took him had him for three weeks, and they rained digital, grifting, and thieving fire on his head in two. But the single best part was Parker dropping out of the air vent and pointing out the obvious. Spectacular!
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aw! I liked it! I'm keeping it!

this is really good!

-shadow
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really think they should make an episode about that
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
They would totally notice and be subtle about his helpfulness and backup. I like it!
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is a beautiful story. You picked up on one of the nuances of Leverage that most people miss. Thank you!
Madoushi Clef chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AWWWWWWW!

That was adorable. And very like the Leverage Crew.

Good job.

Clef
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Liked this.
Alece chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So fabulous! That's exactly how I see Eliot's role in the team. Wonderful :)
frznlights chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Brilliant.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Loved this:-)
hollow echos chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Such a cute fic! This is just like Eliot, grumbling on the surface but a little less rough and more caring underneath. Thanks for sharing!