Reviews for Light a Candle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love your stories! You're probably one of the best author whose work I've read. ( cinnamon and apples again? ) )
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
simple but i liked it!
KirbyStar64 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
So beautiful
AffinityfortheSoul chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Decently written. Some things that came across me mind while reading this:

Im not really sure what you wanted the candle to symbolize. The candle exhausting at the end of the story made little sense to me as well. What was that suppose to show?

Another thing...Yusei's reason for disliking candles seemed a little shallow to me. I don't think that the series ever mentioned Yusei having a discomfort towards fire (though I might be wrong).

And your choice of quotation seemed a bit shallow as well. Besides the similarity of having to do with a candle on Christmas, the quote and the story seemed irrelavant. Or was your intention to have the candle symbolize Aki's selflessness?

That being said, I enjoyed the story. Definitely one of the better AkixYusei fanfics on this site :).
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
How romantic!
pocky master chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
also quiet cheesy but still good
IzEllie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
short, simple, and super sweet!

don't change anything because its perfect.

and who cares if its a bit late, if you have captured the mood it doesnt matter.
Arrowshot chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
very nice, hurray for faithshipping! keep on writing these one shots for they are always amazing.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
this was too short...but still good :)
Psychid chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I know it's a wee bit late, but whatever. It's because I procrastinated. XD ...Actually, it's because I didn't realize you wrote a new story. Sorry. S

The story was good, but the story could've been a bit longer in length. In MY OWN OPINION, stories that have a fair amount of length in words (but not TOO fair a length) are the most interesting stories to read indeed!

Also, I kind of noticed an error:

I see," she said simply. Silence fell. Yusei shifted for a moment before reaching out and touching her hand.

You forgot to put a quotation mark at the beginning... U

Still, this was a great story (especially since you're probably one of the few authors to actually take proper spelling/grammar seriously)! Good job! )