Reviews for Sarah Walker versus David Tennant
Nomadic Nerd chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Great story! Tenet's death scene is the most gut wrenching one I've seen in a long time. The simple words "I don't want to go" get me every time! The parallel with Chuck is very fever! Well done!
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Ok so I just found this and I had to read it...it's been a few years so I don't even know if you'll get this message, but I had to review this.
I just recently got all caught up on Doctor Who...like last week I finished an epic marathon of all 7 seasons of the new version, and then this week I started in on Chuck from the beginning because I've never watched it all. So I found this story and it seemed like fate...lol
One...I've loved all the Doctors, but David Tennant, he was MY Doctor, and I will admit that I cried at his leaving as well, which is crazy because I don't cry at stuff like that.
Two...Chuck is awesome, and I can totally see the parallels between him and The Doctor.
Three...this story was great. I love Casey/Sarah friendship, it's always great.

So if you get this message, great job on a great story, I really enjoyed it. :o)
butterflye chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I'm sobbing. Legitimately. . This is fantastic.

The Chuck/Doctor analogy is so brilliant, although I love wilf so much that I can't be angry that the Doctor saved him.

AND SARAH IS SO SWEET

And poor confused Casey. :)
butterflye chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*flailflailflail*

YOU MADE MY LIFE WITH THIS

I'll be reviewing the next part ASAP but this one is AWESOME. :) :)

And *le sob* DT!

We've now lost TWO amazing Doctors.

And yes, CE sex on legs.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Poor Casey. At least he seemed to navigate that minefiels rather well.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
It was interesting how Sarah tied Chuck's situation to the Doctor's. Poor Casey - that was way more than he can deal with ;) Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I couldn't imagine being Casey...having a crazy woman crying because a character died? Oye...

Looking forward to more from you...
ne71 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Wow. Very nicely done. I loved the parallels between Chuck and the Doctor, and I'm always a fan of seeing Casey forced to be tender (or, as tender as a guy like Casey can ever be).

But what really got to me was when Sarah made Casey promise to protect Chuck. It's such a departure from the way Sarah is normally portrayed - as being distant, as well as considering herself to be Chuck's primary source of safely - that it gave extraordinary weight to the request. You really felt her desperation in that question. It got a little dusty in the room when I read that.

Excellent job, as usual. It's always impressive to read an author who can make you laugh as well as make you think.

Nick
Asgardian750 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
That was funny. Chuck is like the Doctor, he has powers they don't.
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
People cried when Tennant left but I feel that they'll say the same when Matt regenerates into the 12th doctor.
007chuck chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
i totaly concur. he should not have died alone.

he was one of the best a aline chuck if you will he will be missed by all
mxpw chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
So I totally haven't seen DT's last episode but I've heard it was quite well done. Obviously it must have for you to have this kind of reaction. But even though I haven't seen it, I thought I'd review this anyway. Now normally, Sarah having a complete emotional breakdown like this, in front of Casey of all people, would be a bit hard for me to believe, but as usual, you manage to make it mostly work somehow. And while this wasn't as funny as the first part, there was a certain poignancy to it that came through very well in the story. You definitely got to me with Sarah's fear that Chuck would be noble like the Doctor. It was very believable to me that Sarah would go to Casey and have him make this promise, to do the things Chuck can't do, in order to protect him from himself. Well done, dude.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Poor Casey. The wonders this assignment is doing to him.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I have to admit, I can relate more to Casey in this fic, than Sarah (loved his reaction to this, lol)

Tons of fun, per usual. Thanks.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
At least Sarah warned Casey. Sometimes, I feel sorry for Casey...he so gets over his head in nerddom. Love the story...