Reviews for Beyond Poetry
phaedra chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
a great idea and a great author!:)

i liked both the story and your writing!

oh, won't we hear more about olivia?

i'd like to see a more sensitive side of ned in your next chapters! (except if you have other plans...)

keep up this good work! and write another chapter soon please!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Please continue...I really like Olivia!
pucksapprentice34 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Mimi Bella... it's good.

I really like it, please, please continue, Shakespere rocks!
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Hey, I really like this story. You write really well. Well done!
DL and IY-luvr chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Even though I know what happens in the movie, I like to read it from Oliva's point of view. Please write more!
DL and IY-luvr chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I love this movie so much! I dont own it (yet), but I do watch it every time its on t.v. This story captures the character of Will form the movie and your Oliva is a very down-to earth character that I liked from the start. It's funny becasue I said to my-self, I'm only going to stop reading so I can do my homework now, but when I decided to look up fanfictions for Shakespeare in Love, I coudln't help but read yours. And now I love it very much, I hope many other people will read it so they can enjoy it as much as I have. Please write more!
Terriah chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
o
nice
Clucky Meister chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I like this story. I watched the movie a few weeks ago, and I thought it was lovely. Keep on writing. Hey, I posted one of my poems up, it's called Your Conscious Cries, you should check it out.
Meghen chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
More, More, More - very good - can't wait to see what happens!
PhoenixEventide chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
Wow! This is really good! Keep up the good work!

-Vickietori
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
WOW! I love this! Finish it soon, pleez!
Eva chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Let me know if you're writing more to this beautiful story!
Valenteen Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
enchanting, lovely, great, romantic...*sigh*

It was really great!

P.S They should've kissed! :))

Sorry, maybe I'm a little tooooo romantic, but that's just me.

You didn a greaaaattt job, ogratulations.
Dark Lassie chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
this is rather nice. i like that idea, coz it's quite plausible and almost probable that will broke so many hearts. altho i'm not sure that will wouldn't have tried to take advantage of olivia before he fell in love with viola. but i do like the name!
Setsuna chapter 2 . 3/22/2002