Reviews for Dissilluminated
a kindred spirit chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
i have read all of your bevin stories and i absolutely adored them so please write more they are fanfictastic : )
arlena.ferrell chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
It would be cool if Morningstar would kidnap Ben when Kevin is with Julie
bree tennyson chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i like it! and i cant wait 4 the nxt chapter
LindenMae chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
YAY you're not dead! I'm so excited for this story, you don't even know. The lemon in this chapter did me just fine so don't worry about it not being your best one. I really can't wait to see where you're going with this. And I love the big black condoms and slutty Ben. You and your nympho ukes are so awesome.

And again, super glad you're not dead because that would have been horrible.
DazziO's chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
oh yummy!

that was quite good lemon! i quite enjoyed that! xD

I was confused at first when Kevin was drinking blood and then I was like.. oh I get it! xDD

UPDATE SOON! With more smexiness plox! ;D
mikepd chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
this was a good chapter can't wait for more...
Aquarius-flame chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
OMG! I was so excited to read this chapter! Although, I am very intrigued at what is going to happen with Kevin and Julie! By the way, do you plan to add Mike M. in the nearby chapters? I love his character! Keep are my FAVORITE author, and I totally love your work!
Sogequeen2550 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
God I love this chapter! NO! Kevin! What will Ben do? Can't wait for the next chapter. LOL.
Aquarius-flame chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I can't wait to read the coming chapters!I am really excited ever since I read Black Light! I know that your work will be great! I don't mean to pry, but will there be any MIke Morningside in this? His character is so much fun to read xD I feel so evil! Well, keep up the good work and once again, thanks so much for writing Black Light - I LOVED IT!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love you!
LindenMae chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
... I don't even know what to say. I'm practically salivating at this teaser. I still owe you like fifteen chapters worth of reviews on black light. I shall get back to doing that while I wait for this. Hopefully they will encourage you with this because I'm officially intrigued.