Reviews for A Break in Tradition
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Aw.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aww that was sooooo cute! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aw. I wonder what he got Roy for a gift.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aw, how sweet! I like how you were able to make it Roy/Ed without them making out or anything, too - good job having romance without kisses. Alphonse was adorable and it was so funny the way Ed was acting... And I liked the flashback, too. Lovely little fic.
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This story was incredibly cute, I can just see Roy standing there, in his pajamas, in utter shock at the fact that Edward actually got him a gift. (hehe) I can also see Edward doing something impulsive like that, just get some kind of answer from Roy about his personal feelings toward him. (Side Note: Alphonse was always too inquisitive for his own good.)

I liked it. The story was well-written and completely in-character. (You're on my fav.'s and my alerts.) Looking forward to your eventual updates for other stories. Good job. Happy writing.
Minibit chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
K-k-k-

KAWA-II!

aw some of the wording was too sentimental and refined for male characters, especially these characters, but other than that this has to be one of the cutest things I've ever read. Good job!
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
adorable!
Midnight-in-Russia chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love this story. :) It's so SQUEING cute, and I couldn't stop smiling or laughing. I love Alphonse's reactions, and how in-character everyone is. I have to thank you for writing this wonderful, beautifully-written piece!

So...THANK YOU. :3

-CandyBomb
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved the hospital scene, and the end was so cute! A really solid one-shot with a cute plot and back story. That can be difficult to find, so I'm glad I found this!
blackrose5130 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
KYA There are no words to describe how absolutely adorable this was! It was just so...CUTE! X3. I really loved this! Brilliant!
FanficFixation chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
so cute!

I think the last sentence really

finnishes it well .
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Lovely!
GreedxEd chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
SO CUTE! I liked the hospital scene a lot. ANd ed not being able to wrap a gift XD
LazyLamia chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I think that Roy doesn’t mind Ed attached to the gift – it would be easier for him to keep Ed,. But he was quick enough not to let Ed escape from his house… and to have two nice presents for this Christmas.
rainingmist08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
nice, very sweet. you really make them act like their original characters. i really liked it :)