Reviews for A Dickens of a Dream
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Beautiful. I love how you dovetail this story with the Twilight books. I also love that everyone is happy. I thought that it was great that you used all of the Cullens in the story and your choices of who should represent what was inspired.
Rakusa chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I read this on Blondie's page and it inspired me to look you up. I love how intrinsically detailed it is. It works together so well and is well thought out in how complicated it is and has virtually no holes in it, which is hard, because i have a feeling you guys just liked the idea of the two worlds colliding, but didn't really think it through to how it would pan out in the end, and it did!
aem91 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
me like a jazzy nakeid
suedwind chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I just love this story :)

The nicknames (especially for Jasper) are so funny.

The way you can swich from funny moments to sarcasm to tragedy to romance is amazing.

I really enjoy reading this story and I whish there would be more than just one chapter to come ;)
bouncy 72 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Lol, much as I would have loved a naked JaspHair I did love how you dressed him...taking into account that he hated his scars, it seems like something he would do. I loved how you described the differences between him & Alice. (Lol, especially their hair...)

Aww "Major Silent-But-Deadly spoke" I Love this name for him!

Lmao..."Major You’d-Better-Let-Go-Of-My-Woman-Right-Now"

*Grin* I loved when Bella pinched the bridge of her nose & Tink & Major Serious laughed.

Liked the relaxing effect "Major Bipolar" created

Wow...“Life is made of a tapestry of decisions. Some are more important than others in the grand scheme. The real decision you have to make is whether or not you take your mom’s advice to truly spread your wings. Unless you look outside the insulated world you’ve created, you’ll miss your true future.” - that was beautiful!

"Major Who-Are-You-Kidding" & "Major Superiority" I am SO LOVING the Major...? names...

Damn I really really need a "Major wants to kiss me right now" now :P

I loved the screens idea especially when "Major I'm so in love with" pointed out the more positive screen.

Thanks for the awesome chapter :)

Don't suppose you want to send "Major Hottie" over for a visit ;)
love bite chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OK, so I admit that I didn't read this until now because I really hate cliffies and wanted to wait to see if there would be more chapters. So, now I am repenting and reading. Great opener!
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Amazing. I loved the future. I loved how Alice explainrf yhe future to Bella and used all of the TVs. I alsio love that BElla is the one who can decide Edward's future or at least a part of it. I look forward to the next chapter.
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol, this is totally silly. Also its kind of weird.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
lifeisawesome chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Hey, don't know if you know this, but "star-crossed" means "ill-fated, doomed together, literally 'cursed by the stars/fate,' end up together in death, etc." and you use it to describe the Cullen families. I know it's often used as "meant to be" nowaday but that stems from idiot teenaged girls ideology and delusion and misconception of Romeo and Juliet. I'm not critcizing (part of me feels like it sounds that way- NOT MY INTENTION), but it's one of my pet peeves, so sorry.
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Maybe for the sake of the story, it was better to dress Jasper. :)

Yriska chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I was so happy when I checked up my email and saw there's another chapter! But I didn't imagine it could be this good. Honestly it was one of the best chapters I've read on fanfiction. It was so beautiful and touching...thank you for this wonderful story. Girls, it's amazing, you should work together more often cause when 2 amazing writers as you are unite their forces the result is breath taking. :)
Lyta7 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Another great chapter. I love this story - it's such an interesting way to combine the two stories. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BAB chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
What an enchanting version of "A Christmas Carol!" Thank you for taking the time to write your stories and sharing them with us. I find them so entertaining and get totally sucked into them. I love that others can stay so true to the characters that SM created. It helps me feed my own personal addiction.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
This is certainly getting better. I love how Bella is seeing herself, but also seeing what is happening in Edward's world. I am sure this is going to get even better when Alice and Jasper take over. I love how Bella is learning what Charlie is feeling in this chapter.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »