Reviews for Memories
GinsengH chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
This was a really good story, but it probably would have been more appropriate to put a few additional warnings in here. The character's personalities actually do seem to be consistent with the show, but the overall plot is so AU that it hardly bears any resemblance to the original story. I think some kind of AU warning in the summary would have helped here.

Overall this story featured a lot of positives. The flashbacks were a bit hard to follow, but that may be because we are only seeing it from Alex' point of view, and so the reader is naturally just as confused as she is. I had to stop at this chapter though. As a personal preference I like to read about humanoid characters with 2 arms, 2 legs, and no additional extremities. Needless to say it was a bit shocking to have the main character grow wings.
xXimmortalXx chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
That's so weird! I actually have a teacher named Mrs. Gray! She's a language arts teacher too, but for gifted kids! Her husband works at the school to and he is also a language arts teacher but for older kids.
Mrs. Gray is like the nicest teacher I've ever met, on top of that she's good at teaching, young, funny, and actually cares about the students.
What's also strange is that she runs a club too, Future Problem Solvers, plus she also goes to her husbands Magic The Gathering club!

I just had to tell you about that cause I thought it as the most amazing coincidence ever!
Also I really like this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love you're stories! 3 and you're like Russia which makes me love you. I would like to message sometime.
Sgdp1261 chapter 36 . 7/30/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please don't give up on this story! It's a work of art! I absolutely love every word of it. It's do original but believable and the characters still act like themselves. So good, it could be an actual book. And I would buy it. Please, please find the will and time to carry on with this incredible story! You are a gifted author!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/27/2012
Amazing! I love this story so much! It's such an original idea. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEX IN THE LAST CHAPTER! Please update!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/19/2011
Dumb cliffhaners why does everyone end with cliffhangers?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great description, especially the personification of the fire. Great job!
dmpanda5 chapter 31 . 10/18/2011
My guess is your head is pretty small or that is a really big cookie

Great chapter I like that juliette and alex seem to be getting along better

i also like how max and alex get along even if the scenes are short

I'm looking forward to reading more and please update soon!
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 31 . 10/17/2011
COOKIE! OH MY GOD. I WANT ONEEE! :D Oh wow. I finished the drawing for this but I never posted it. *facepalm* I'll work on that.
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 30 . 7/23/2011
Oh my gods. No. Just no.

HOW COULD YOU STOP THIS STORY! DUDE! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING FIC I'VE EVER READ HERE ON FF, BETTER THAN SOME REAL TIME AUTHORS! I KNOW YOU STOPPED A LONG LONG LONG LONG *goes on for five eons* LONG LONG LONG TIME BUT PLEASE START IT AGAIN! I ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! ITS SO COLORFUL AND SO EPIC AND ITS BETTER AND MORE SUSPENSEFUL AND EPIC THAN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE! LIKE, THE LAST ONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! DO IT FOR PIE!
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
! No! no No NO! You CANNOT just leave me hanging like this! I LIVE FOR YOUR STORY!
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
Wow! Are you gonna be able to finish this in just four chapters after throwing something like that in? At least I think it's 30 chapters...
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
What did she mean, "you captured ME well"? Does that mean Joan is the cat?
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
You are SUCH a good writer!
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Wow. That's all there is to say. WOW.