Reviews for Comfort and Joy
DoctorWhoFanGirl1989 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
YAY, Ted finally got his happy ending after the bastard known as Randy Orton was beat down by Jake Hager! WOO!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow, that's sweet, and very well written. I'm really starting to like Jake in all different kind of pairing. First time I read Jake/Ted and I loved it.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was a awesome fic! Great! I have never thought of these two as a pair but it worked out great. I wouldn't mind seeing these in another one togather.
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Didn't think I'd like this pairing but I ended up loving it. Great fic as usual, Jack is always too cute.
Bourtonfreak13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awh3 I loved it
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I have to say I LOVED the pairing! Never knew they tagged together so that's cool! It's very well written and I can just seeing it all going down in my head. I absolutely love it! Then again, just about anything with Jack is loved. A total fave! Off to read more of your fics now!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
OMG! OMG THAT'S SO CUTE! I loved that... Damn you for making me a Swagger fan. Kidding, of course, and I'm glad you did it. Very cute, and I loved the entire thing.

Good job!

.: TMM :.
BreyerRose chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
so you know that i love everything you write, & this is no exception. i'm digging the pairing, i can totally see jake & teddy getting together. i got all your alerts and nearly died of a happy overdose, they were definately the best christmas pressents. you're an amazing author... keep up the great work -
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I can't think of enough words to tell you just how much I adore this. Swagger is just a big burly hunk o' love and he's just the perfect gentleman here which just rocks my world, looking after and getting revenge for poor Bear :)

I love the fact that there was a happy ending to this too, it just wouldn't have been the same otherwise.

Straight into faves :)
JayJayJigsaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww, I really loved this.

You are the queen of rare pairs, miss. ]
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
LOVE IT!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
And another great story... really really good!