Reviews for Culmination
Kuon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Looking forward for next chapter :D
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I hope that you continue with this one as I can see you can go in so many directions. Let out your Evil side on this one. ;) Have fun with it.
Passerby-A chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You're so good at building up suspense and fiddling with my head. Now I'm gonna have to keep coming back and checking whether you've updated the next chapter... and squirm in anticipation while waiting.

Everyone's out to get Fate, aren't they? Evil curs! Hehe.. :P

I'm really, really, really looking forward to the next chapter! Here's me wishing for a speedy update~ I can't get any more obvious then this, can I? Great work, thank you for your efforts and cheers!
liz chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i like this one. i can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

also, i really hope you can return to writing for this fandom. you always come up with the best plot lines and are an amazing writer.

thanks for the update; looking forward to hopefully reading more from you! :3
Kiay chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm willing to put some money in this theory of mine...Is Fate going blind?

*waiting foe the next chapter where my theory is proved to be wrong*
Lance58 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
cool i wonder what happened? next pls
shadowWizz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Here's a reader totally looking forward to the next chapter! Great chapter. )
Hitokun chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Been waiting for one of your updates. I love it when I get an alert for one of your stories. Brilliant as always, making me crave more of your writing. Hope you're enjoying the holidays and I look forward to more of your works~!
Enraptured chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Guh. Took me a billion tries to remember my user/pass -_-;

Anyway, to spare you from the initial capspam xD Yeah, I agree with the others, this is like the usual awesome aki-style :K Really thrilling. Kinda realized that everytime I read something of yours I always speed read way too quickly xD Cause it's thrilling and all. Then I have to go back and reread it when I'm done again -.- Guess it's a good thing? 8D

Thanks a lot for this! 8D Kinda unexpected, but at the same time I can't say I wasn't hoping for a surprise Christmas fic from you either 8D Merry (belated?) Christmas to you too :D

808tenshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Haha, well it's very Aki-esque... Who's gonna die this time? -.-; J/k.

But, anyway, it really does seems like something you'd written a long time ago. That is, it has the feel of your older stories, if that makes sense. Classic Aki Style: Suspenseful, angsty, emotional.

Good luck with writing the rest. ;)
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I'm happy to see that you're back, Eagle, you're one of the best writers here, and this fic looks like another promising story from you.

My guess about this fic is that this is going to turn into Nanoha vs Fate, and Fate will be befriended by the power of love one more time

Update soon please :D
lily chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
interesting, i am looking forward to the next chapter
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
well this certainly filled my with christmas cheer.. *chuckles* just kidding.. :P

it caught me off guard to see a dark fic posted this week, but meh.. Anything with Fate and Nanoha is fine with me.. :P

i hope you could update this two-year old fic.. XD
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
:o

...is all I was going to put, but then you'd get prickly about me not reviewing again.

Seems like your signature sort of work: angsty Fate, blood, glass, subtleties, emotion. It'll be interesting see where you go with this one.