Reviews for Hybrid
Grunt chapter 14 . 7/26
When are chapter 15 released?
Pam chapter 14 . 1/18
This is a really good story. (Much better than some others I've read!) I don't know when the next part is coming out, but I'm a fan!
Soo chapter 14 . 1/9
Nooooo? I need to know what happen next ! Where is chapter 15 ?
Ayush Agrawal chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Nicely written...
Amaryilis chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
I really like this fanfic and read all the way through it im a couple days. It has really captured my attention and I want to read more...I hope you add more chapters soon
Dragonflame247 chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
HELLO? ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?! This is a great story with a great plot and HUGE potential and I'd hate for it to be left incomplete. PLEASE finish it ASAP!
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Let's see what we have here!
"That old dying planet."
I'm sorry this a personal pet peeve this world is not alive, it is a place where life just happened to come to be. If it is alive, then it is the biggest monster in human history and we owe it no fealty!
vanSnyder chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Owww...
... such a good story and it seems to be abandoned. What a shame! It had some unique ideas in it, which were pretty good. EC, if you ever read this - please reconsider going on!
guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Please just an update to let un know if your ok.
Dd chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
please update its a great story i want to know what happens in the fight
Kittona chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
this is awesome! I really hope you continue this! I love the writing and it has PLOT! I love finding fanfics with good plot. : ) I hope they can get the babies back... poor worried parents...
Lutheyl chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for this fic, it's my first Avatar fic ever, though not my first fanfic, as I've been reading fics from here for years. Just wanted to say that I love the depth and details you've put into this story, as well as the new chatacters, it's truly a great read. Just one thing though, I find it lacks a bit of soul, or heart, and I am finding it hard to continue through the chapters because of that.

Anyways, I shall try my best to continue reading, but overall, thanks for this is really a great piece of writing. Please keep it up.

Lutheyl
Alex Zelrond chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
""Author's Note: I'm back. Yes, it's been a long time. For those of you who are still on this journey with me and Jake, welcome back, and thank you.""

Still waiting.
Zelrond chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Me on may-11: "Don't you dare to make us wait for another year now..."

**Insert here south park reporter meme**

Aaaaaaaaannnd... It's one year later.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Irayo! That is the most compelling story (after the fact),regarding the return of the the RDA and their mercenaries.

The tears I cried at the loss of the young baby Na'vi's and most of all the loss of: "Mo'at". You have to finish these writings, listen to Eywa yourself for the inspirations. This story is too good for it not to come to an end triumphantly, the Na'vi with Eywa guiding them will prevail!

Neytiri and Jake must survive at all costs, in order to take the Na'vi lineage to their future and beyond.

The Na'vi will live on, the same way as they have for all eternity, despite the human integration to there DNA strains.

Na'vi culture and life can never change ever!