Reviews for Unforeseen Holiday
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
OH GOSH THIS WAS AMAZING...*Dies of blood loss*
thesleepless chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
lol grimm fear of ichi taking him was priceless XD

loved this story
Silver Night Stalker chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I love you. You have enough ticks in your writing to drive me halfway up the wall, but the content in between is so awesome I stick through. Perhaps I could beta for you?
Psychosocial chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
you should make another sequal...yea
fromafizate chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Amazing chapter! The smut was so freaking hot, and omg agressive!Ichigo is to DIE for. I love it when ukes take control! Karin and Isshin's christmas present was so kinky, I couldn't even be disgusted because I was too busy getting all excited and squealy. And lol Isshin that freak 3

GAH, GRIMMJOW IS ONLY THE COOLEST BF EVER. I'D DIE FOR A CAR AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. WHAT IS THIS? /RAAAAGE.

Lol, moving on. Loved this xD
fromafizate chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
LOL omg this cracked me up. I loved Isshin's grace, that guy is one WEIRD sonofabitch 3

Grimmjow is sexy as hell :Q_ And I'm dying to know what Karin and Isshin got Ichigo! And, inadvertently, Grimmjow xP I also love the Karim/Ichigo interactions :D
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
OMG this was so GOOD!

I loved it!
Jolly Marida chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
"two thumbs up xD! love this :D keep up the go0d job! superb !wahh..ichi and grimm...grimmichi forever!3"
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
*stares*

I never knew that a GrimmIchi could be written this good.

*likes GrimmIchi a bit more now*
Byakuya-kun chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wonderful, wonderful first chapter. Poor Ichi and Grimmi, no privacy at all. (Sounds like the problem I have hehe) Well anyways good job and keep up the good work. I love it!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
That was so incredibly sexy~! 8D
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
... *evil grin* XD
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Entirely entertaining. XD
AcousticMemory chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
OMG. I just read it because it was GrimIchi and I was bored but! 3 3 3 this was one of the best GrimIchi stories I've read in a while! Very good and well-written, and the interactions with the family made it funny! X3
Aerrow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
1. Isshin is fucking insane.

2. I WANT A GRIMMJOW HALLOW MASK. D: