Reviews for Display
awesomemaplepie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
OMFGGGGG DEAN'S SO MISERABLE! I LOVED THIS! btw, that "I chaidged your diapers" :3
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
how did i miss this?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Cool ehehe
I liked it ~
See ya next o/
Rosetta
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hey hon! Yupe! This is awesome. I'd always loved snotty sneezy and congested Dean and this is literally perfect! it's fun to see him so sick, and the image of Dean bundled in blankets, slouching over bowl of hot water to reduce his sinuses was priceless. I couldn't love it more. Thanks for keeping Sam in character too...I mean, he didnt suddenly become the biggest mother hen ever, I love his witty remarks. But at one point, the fact that Dean's was begging for his dad's treats, it struck at me completely. It was real sad.

Thank you for a marvelous job hon!
InSecret chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Reviewing as I go...

-"I sure hope so," Dean says, grinning way too brightly. "We're here to plan our grandmother's funeral."-

*g*

GAH. I love your writing. I. Love. It. I want to marry it and have its literature-inclined babies. Jeez.

-Sam shifts, considers. "You need a bucket or something?"

"Baybe the bathroob."

He waits, squinting up at Sam through wet-looking eyes.

"'Kay."

Sam puts down the hot dogs, shuffles closer to the snotty mass that is his brother. Dean latches onto his jeans as soon as he's in range and tries to pull himself upright, but mostly just gets Sam's pants down around his hips.-

I'm not sure what I can say following the marriage and the babies thing, so, ah, that again.

-"But... I could... I could microwave you a plate. And you could hug it."-

That's, like, the epitome of cute.

Oh that ghost is NASTY. *cuddles Dean, w/o taking the leather off... shuddup*

Oh. Now I feel kind of bad for the ghost. Look what you did there with the twisty and the turny.

I adore the heck out of this fic. Which, I don't even know what that means. But it's a lot of something. *favourites*
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow... you've definitely arrived when the Dragons is checking your spelling for you!

I said I would try to keep up!

Toilet paper, God... I just flipped to my dad when I was a kid: if he ever had a cold he would thread string through a toilet roll and wear it like a shoulder bag so he could rip off strips to blow his nose. TMI, I know, but it just popped into my fron when I read that line. Sorry: I tend to review as I read, and it sometimes ends up a tad stream of consciousness.

Meemaw... that's just *wrong*.

Why does the thought of Dean trailing snot sorta turn me on.

'Dean latches onto his jeans as soon as he's in range and tries to pull himself upright, but mostly just gets Sam's pants down around his hips.' One for the Wincesters! :-D

Love the diapers line!

'and a roll of toilet paper in his hand' See! See! If he used string he'd have his hands free!

'Then Dean's naked, except for black leather straps, spiked and buckled. The dog collar matches perfectly.'

*meep*

'Dean's curled up on his bed in a thick, grey hoodie'

THE FAITH HOODIE! Even *meeper*... it should be mandatory in hurt and sick Dean fics. I've used it in all of mine! :-D

I think what I like about this [apart from the above] is the sense that [apart from the leather session] Dean was still in control and using his smarts in the investigation even though he was ill. And I really like the way you *staged* it too... it flowed from scene to scene like an episode...

Thank you. God have I read Soncnica's? I don't know...
Carol chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved this! I'm suffering from a cold too right now so I was really able to sympathize with sickly Dean. Enjoying all the fics and remixes in this h/c challenge as well! Keep up the great work!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is a great idea. You're all amazing writers and I admire you even more for the self-inflicted challenge. Dean has both sides, he's stoic about the great questions, and he can be whiny and childish sometimes. Sam is affectionate, but he's demanding and impatient toward his brother too. You ever keep the boys in character, but it's also good to see other sides of their personalities, like we see onscreen.

I love the storyline, they pretending to be funeral home customers, Sam as the grieving one, they finding out the true about the spirit while Dean is sick. I feel for Sam, still thinking so much of his Jess.

I really loved the whole story, it was so enjoyable to read, but I can't help myself, there were unpriceless moments and all of them included Dean being sick. Like when Sam meets a "swell of beige towel over the coffee table and the couch", offers barbecue to him (that was just mean), when Dean talks through congested nose (always a pleasure). Also, thanks for naked Dean dressed with leather. And for Sam taking care of Dean at the end. "It's all good. You do what you think is right when it comes to the big stuff. I know that about you." As always, just perfect!

I love the way your brain works. You have got me addicted to your writing. Thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is a really terrific idea that you guys have come up with! :D I love it.

And I loved this! I do adore sick/feverish!Dean so much! Loved this version of him, too. I think you managed to pull to off the "more like what we see on tv thing.

Nicely done. :)
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow! It was almost too much, with all the stunning sneezieness... almost. hehe. Great ficlet. I know you guys wrote these, staying within sturdy boundaries... but *whiny voice* I just really like it when Sam is nice and comforting and takes care of poor, sick Dean. He seemed really pitiful and sniffly. (Even if it isn't really how they roll. :-) ) Looking forward to the next part. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us it was lovely. ;0)
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Poor Dean! Sick to the max lol :P Very enjoyable, however. Nothing like a needy sick Dean. Gorgeous! :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
nice...
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love the boys written like this. It's so easy to make Dean all stoic and Sammy all caring - it's pretty much my favourite brand of fic, but they aren't really like that in cannon and this feels much more real. I know the boys aren't real (dammit), but this is how people behave with each other in real life. When you get sick you get whiny (I have a stinking cold right now and have spent the last two days whinging about it and feeling very sorry for myself) we all do it. It's only when people are really sick or really hurt that they tend to become strong and stoic. Plus men don't really have that nurturing thing going on that women do (apart from Dean with Sam and that's why we all love him so).

Anyhoo, what I'm trying to say is I really found that refreshing and look forward to reading more "Cannon H/C" fics like this x
GundamGurl17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed that, and I liked the plot with the ghost. It sounded exactly like something Eric Kripke would've come up with! I loved the end too. "You're so the bitch." It sounds exactly like something my friend would say to me!

-GG17
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
LOVE THIS! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! Honestly, you always nail the boys in the show and don't go too Fanfic on them. But I really loved your sniffly Dean. Poor thing. Has that horrible cold in the middle of the summer and is trying to sweat it out while Sam craves to turn on the a/c.

I love your sniffly, sneezy, cranky Dean and he's total gold here (why can't he just have this cold in the show!) But your Sam is fantastic. Love Sam crying over "Meemaw" and not thinking of Jess (although the puppies and hurricanes made me laugh) them buying the most expensive everything and the hunt... just great scenes and they all blend in so nicely. Love Sam finding his brother trying to clear his sinuses and then hauling him to the bathroom (with Dean getting snot all over his shirt - the diaper line simultaneously made me giggle and feel bad... Dean's childhood just makes us hurt, doesn't it)?

AND THE STRANGULATION! GAH!

And they're in a LIBRARY! *sighs* I love Dean sleeping off a strangulation and a cold while Sam does research. *pets Dean* Can they do this in my library? Please?

Loved every minute of this fic and it was all very S1 with Dean's daddy issues. It's true - horrible, but true - that Dean does anything for a slice of attention. Including the kicks. But I also like Sam being okay with it - I'd place this fic after Shadow - because for the big things, the things that matter, Dean stands up for himself and what he thinks is right... But that was just heartbreaking for its implications for Dean.

LOVES!