Reviews for Wake up
liketolaugh chapter 1 . 11/4/2014

That's really all I can say about this. This is really good, really well done, and just. OW. Thanks for writing. If I go looking for more fic by you, will you hurt me? *eyes fic suspiciously*
ReNdErMaN chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i loved this story. it is really good and very sad.
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WaffleBook chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Sad. Very.
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This almost had me crying. Wonderfully written, and kind of disjointed. If you hadn't have added the legend, I might have been bawling at the end of the story - but the legend definitely does fit. It just... Iunno. Takes away the empathy you've built up until then. But there's nothing much you can do about that, because cutting the legend out would be really... Not good, and there's nowhere else in the story to put it.

Overall, it was just amazing. Very sad, very sad. But that just makes it all the more wonderful!
Rika24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
WOW! great job with this. it was so sad and you could feel how upset Al was. i wonder how long Al will still be alive and what happens after someone finally gets through.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Most awesome death-fic EVER ! Absolutely amazing ! So sad, so dramatic ! I loved it. The only thing I miss is someone eventually finding Al. But maybe that'd just ruin the story.

Awesome story ! One of my favs !
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh my god. That was so. Amazing. It was really creepy... Kinda (ok REALLY) disturbing... But fantastic. I almost cried at your description/portrayal of Al's childlike naiievity... And I can only imagine how Ed would react if he knew...

Amazing job. Keep writing because you are incredible.

Fei chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This one was really good! I was trying not to cry. Even though it's angsty, write more like this! Really Good!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Well it's s ad
Very Swampeh chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was spooky and really well-written. Al's delusions made the whole thing a lot sadder and angsty, but I loved it. Awesome job!
DeliciousMangoe chapter 1 . 12/26/2009

Lovely, I like your similes and etc, iz' cule' man...

You're right~ this story was totally emo...

And was actually pretty good, in my opinion you just need to connect the voices of the characters more... like physically, and umm... just a little more description in general- while you're reading it it feels like it's a childrens story book almost too much.

I liked it, nice work. (: