Reviews for Curious Ellie
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I like this pair, they are my second favorite (right after Brittdore) and even though I dislike Alvin, I have nothing against Eleanor so you did a really great job, hope ing to see more stories like this. If you need any help, ideas or advice, I got your back, mayt the greek gods be with you, peace.
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Need a sequel!I love the zipper part!Poor Ellie...if that happened to me I would DIE!
knk4891 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was really cute. Go Alvinor!
theawkwardturtlegirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great story! Alvinor's are so cute, aren't they?
AsakuraX chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really enjoyed this story. And more importantly, I agree one hundred percent. Alvinor's are very awesome! There should be more mix couples.
StruckByLovexx chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i have to say... this really is one of my favrotie alvinor stories. xD lol. its actually really sorta funny and romantic. O.o at the same time. : lol, if that made sense, hehe. i love your writing, and i wish there was a sequel to this. O.o for some odd reason, lolz. but uhm yeah. GREATWRITING! 3
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice, very nice! Hope to see more of this soon! Keep it up!
munkfeavor76 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was great i loved this it was funny to be in a suation like that oh man.
SimplySeddie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
oh. my. god. i absolutely love this! ive always had a soft spot for Alvinor! ive been debating about writing one, because allmy stories are about SimonXJeanette(my fave pairing)..Anyways, i absolutely love this story D great job
mimibeebee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
whoa!

this was...astounding!

im not usually an alvinor fan, but...but...

whoa!

and all this was inspired by the squeakquel? nut-ty!
angel25528 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i like it whe she got or ring stuck on his zipper lol i love the story
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
nice!
XeoGhio chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Best. Alvinor. Ever. That's all I have to say.
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Bahahah

Classic that that thing with the zipper would happen lol.

That had to be soo awkaward.

I can only imagine something like that happening! aha.

I really liked this cute lil one shot :]

Update again really soon!