Reviews for A Cold Comfort
TechnoNebula chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
This story is a fantastic one, and I just wanted to let you know you had me bawling by the end and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cushion chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Ai, so terribly tragic. My heart breaks for pretty much everyone in this story - the mage, Warin, Cullen...

Refreshing and beautifully written. Be honored, for this is the first DA:O fanfic to get on my favorite list. Haha (:
oO chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
This is an amazing fic! I'm rather surprised more don't read it and leave a review. I had the ending of Cullen going mad and this fit perfectly. I love your writing and perspective on it.

I was honored to read it )
oO chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
omg you made me cry... this fic is awesome!
HellzCrusader chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
a tranquil's story. very different. I LIKE IT! :D
Grannaah chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
This is an amazing story, sweet, scary

I adore your writing style, thank you for sharing
Sensoo chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
This story was incredible. The characterizations, emotional detachment, the inevitable tragedy; it was powerfully moving and worked well with the events of the game.
Nithu chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
This is one of the most moving, powerful stories I have read. It captures perfectly the cruelty of the situation of the Tower and its guardians. My heart was in my mouth reading of how your mage struggled to resist the tempations of the desire demon and I wanted to cry when I got to the last chapter. A stunning piece of fiction.
2278084 chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
How can this story not have more reviews? It is both beautiful and haunting; I expect it to remain with me for days.

I adore your use of secondary characters, original characters, and second-person narrative; you pull it all off well, making it seem effortless. One would hope that more stories could be like this.

(And in looking at your profile, I realise that I've read and loved other of your stories. I am surprised that I did not read this one earlier!)
Merithea chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
All I can say is...OMG. Holy Cow. OMG. This story was great...sad, but great!
Reirei666 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I simply adore your writing style. Keep it up. Absolutely brilliant stuff.
Sarah chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I read this all in one sitting and I have to just tell you how much I loved it. Everything is so real...your descriptions, the lure of the desire demon, the forbidden affair, it's all so immersive and beautifully-written. I really enjoyed it, and I'd love to see more Dragon Age fics from you!
milkmoth chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I absolutely loved this. I'm not sure how I liked the second person, but by the end it didn't really matter because at that point I was fully engrossed in this story. I love your Amell and her brief appearanced; I love the 'you', and most of all I love the way you write the Circle and all the drama/aftermath. You look into that part of the DA world really thoroughly and poetically. And the end. Wow.
Zamaza chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I just wanted to say this maybe the BEST DA:O fanfiction I have read yet. It was powerful, well thought out and well written. The second person threw me off at first, since I don't read much in that style, but it worked very well.

I really look forward to seeing more of your work. This was perfect, and it fit the world and tone of the game so well.

Here from Swooping is Bad. 3
tjadis chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Second person is really, really hard to pull off. You've done an excellent job here. And ah, I feel for our nameless protagonist-even though she doesn't, any more.

This is lovely and brutal both. Thank you.