Reviews for Memory Vials
gavin chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
i really lyk the idea of the story

i lyk it :)
Written4you chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
funiest part ...

“You were expecting back flips, weren’t you?”

too funny i laughed out loud .. i love this story and couple .. thanks for a great story
x8xdanix6x chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Aw, this is even better than chapter one! xx
x8xdanix6x chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
very sweet :) i love it
Written4you chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
It's sweet and to the point .. i like that u made Draco seem what's the word i"m looking for ...umm HUMAN ! thanks 4 ur awesome writing hope to read more about this pairing from you
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really like this! I like seeing the behind the scenes of your other fic, it's great! Also, in the summary for this, you say "Greengreen" when I think you mean "Greengrass", and in the chapter itself, when I think you want Draco to say "I live here" he says "I live have". Other than that, I think this was a great beginning!
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is a great story i hope you writ the next chapter soon :D
Rainremember chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I've been an avid reader of Inquisitor's Son, and when you announced that you're doing a Draco/Astoria collection, I came here faster than the speed of a Firebolt. P

Wonderful beginning, and it's refreshing to see Draco being decent (though he's already very decent as the Inquisitory) as compared to the actual HP stories.

Great chapter and beginning! ) Will be putting this on my alerts list.
heh chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
er... it was pretty obvious that she was pregnant within the first couple of lines of the story. When you're sick with the symptoms she was displaying, even if you're stupid, the first thing that will come to your mind is "Oh, I might be pregnant, let me check". The fact that everyone so blatantly misses it undermines the story, and ruins any supposed "pleasant surprise" at the end.

This entire fic, I was waiting...waiting... waiting for the main characters to get a clue. Clearly they are retarded as they didn't get any of them, and they actually had to wait for a doctor to think hard about something so common, and then spell it out to them.

Seriously, you have great talent at writing, but for this fic, it was painful to read.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw, that's sweet, and on Draco's birthday too! I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy these vignettes. I hope to read more soon!

-P.G.
adeline mcintosh chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love this! Great idea... :)
The Elemental Kunoichi 4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009