Reviews for Brown Eyed Girl
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
in the words of McDonalds - I'M LOVIN IT
ninjacat8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i absolutely love this story! its sooooo sweet(: i was smiling the whole time i was reading it3
SisAngel chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So cute :) That made me feel better about my own dull brown eyes lol Great job :D
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was absolutely adorable. Like seriously. I was trying to hide a smile that was creeping on me cause I didn't want people to think I was a look, grinning like mad at my iPod. Chocolate hazel, aww! That's so sweet. I just LOVED that. You have such great writing, I'm jealous. And then when it said Chad was grinning like mad, the smile came right to my face. (:

Great job!

By the way, you don't happen to be updating Behind These Hazel Eyes? I miss that story like crazy and am eagerly awaiting more.
Sascha Vedel chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This story is really cute! :D But now I should feel kinda lucky I guess? I got both brown and green in my eyes.. Hehe (;
jayy.lovess.channyy.411 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
awwww

too cuteee :)

squeeze :P
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was insanely cute! Now I wish I had brown eyes and a boy to tell me they were chocolate hazel. Sigh.
miaspotter chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
CUTEEEEE!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
cutee
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aww that was so cute! i loved it!
stopthisgirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
LOVE IT!
fuckthisimawizard chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aww...this is soo cute! love it! )
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was so beautiful :D
WithDropsofJupiterInHerHair chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hahahah, that was cute(;

I agree with the way Sonny felt about the whole brown-eyed thing. Guys always fall in love with the girls who have deep, popping eyes. Us brown-eyed chicks seem to be good for nothing except one-night mistakes(;

She got the guy, though, so... happy face c:
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
that is such a cute story! i love it so much! :D :D

chad is so swet! :)