Reviews for Yes, Stella, There is a Santa Claus
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Of course there's a Santa and he did deliver, even better than Stella could have dreamed. Sweet and lovely, so mnay promises there. Plus, nice to think of winter's chill when it's super hot as I read this in June.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aww! This was just soo cute
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Incredible story! Very moving! Absolutely adorable and amazingly sweet! I really enjoyed it!
shortcake2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AWW, i LOVED IT!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hi! How are you doing? I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I was very happy to see this, and apologies for being a little late to review, a few stressful days. So this has been extra nice to read. I loved it. I loved it a LOT! It was just the perfect Christmas story, with a touch of magic in it, and lots of happiness and love and romance. I really liked how you started with a memory, and how that has changed. Poor Stella, I could just picture the scene of her sitting there, feeling disillusioned and alone. And then the change, and that she has what she wished for. And she and Mac married, with a bay! It warmed my heart, honestly :D That was such a beautiful image, all three of them together. I adored the jingle of the bell, and of course Mac's last line was perfect. I just love how you write them together, how their gazes connect and how they share their thoughts. I'm looking forward to more in the New Year. Hope to speak to you soon too! Lily x
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw, very cute!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was GORGEOUS! Not only in the way you included Stella's past but that she has what she has yearned for after so many years standing next to her and in her arms, it goes to show that Santa truly does make good on his promises. *cries*

Sorry, this was so full of love and sweetness, I had to cry.

Favorite moment "Their newborn son-barely five days old-whimpered from the nearby bassinet, and she pulled away, instantly missing her husband’s touch, but knowing that their son needed her.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” she cooed, gently picking up and cradling the newborn against her. He fussed for only a few moments then settled down, soothed by his mother’s loving touch. Still amazed that she could love someone so small so much, Stella hummed softly and bent down to kiss his head.

Mac grinned and admired the scene between mother and son, burning it into his memory, certain that he would never tire of that image. He padded across the room and wrapped his arms around his wife and son-around his family.

“Remind me to thank Santa,” Mac whispered with a grin as he leaned down to kiss Stella again.

“I will,” she assured him, eyes shining with happiness even in the darkened room."
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this is so sweet of u... thanx for uploading this fanfic
AlwaysUp2NoGood chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw that was beautiful good to have u bac more when u can this is really good stuff

xoxo crazy hot
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A delightful Mac and Stella story. I'd love more with Mac Stella and their baby boy.

Nyre
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hi my dear,

That was so sweet and beautiful and wonderful and amazing. certainly one of my favorite Christmas fics.

you are so sweet and describes them as well. I love the idea of them being a family and you did it so perfectly.

I love more and more your job.

Thanks for this was beautiful and perfect.

SBT
gettingoutofhereasap chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is so sweet...love the idea of them with a baby..aww.
messermonroeforever125 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
YAY! Fantastic job...I just wish this could have actually happened...but we can always hope...someday it will happen! Once again, great job and I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Catulicious chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great story!
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was kind of a nice story :)