Reviews for Trial and Error
stormic chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
hey keep going
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Damn, I swear this chapter was pure beauty. It always gets me, hits me like a ten ton brick. The part where Robin says he just realized that he's in love with Slade. Then the man says, "Don't." That part always gets me, it's the same statement , the same scene that plays in my head like a worship mantra. Always, spinning round and around, begging me to grasp hold of it. But I can't. That one scene it is what stills me, hunts me down, and haunts my dreams.

I thank you for this, always emotional when I think about it. The part that finally makes my insides crumble and breaks. Well, that would be the scene shared between Raven and Robin. It is beautiful, it's what makes you realise that this whole story is. This second chapter takes the cake and soul away.

Raven being left to weep to love lost, it was the same for me in that moment.
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
No matter what! I can't get this story out of my head. I read it last year I believe. I just didn't have the time to review back then. But the second chapter really caught me, the first ensnared me. Propelling me to read forward, making me read on to the next chapter. This is by far one of the best, non-stereotypical, non-cliche stories I've read. I am still disappointed that I can't find more that can run through my mind or haunt me as much as yours did. For that, I would like to thank you on a well written and thought out fanfiction. So, now here I am reading on to the next. Favoriting and saving to my collection of the best in my head.

Always I am thinking of this one, and only this one.
IsThisYourCard chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This was awesome. I wish Slade had said something else, but it wouldn't really be in his character to. I did get a bit confused on what was happening in the 2nd chapter, but besides that it was awesome!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Uh, come on. Slade ruined it... :( Jerk.

Poor Raven... :(
Discreetly Gleeful chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is fantastic! I think that you written the sex scene between the two perfectly, and beautifully! I can't wait for your next chapter.
tinclay chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
WOW! after i was done reading this, i just sat here, staring at my screen, trapped in some kind of emotion i'm not sure how to label. i loved everything about this. chapter one was so awesome, so stark, so barren, so desperate... then chapter two was all of that and everything else. i love how angsty and at the end robin is, and i love how slade doesn't care, but does. the way you had slade and robin fall into the sex was simply brilliant. and the end... when slade says "don't" - it was the perfect thing for him to say. i am greatly impressed with your writing. good job. you get a high five! and you are very welcome for the reviews. you deserve them. you earned them. be proud ;)
Kyros chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
lol interesting, i feel like a teach, ummm a few miss used words -i think, other than that it was it's just me, but it was kinda easy to get lost in the narrative, especially in the second chapter, first chapter was actually very decent, but in the second chapter, i felt the transition between thought and what was goin on was actually kinda blurred, i couldnt really see what was going on, i felt the emotion, i saw that that was there, but you needed to pay more attention to the sex. this is being completely objective.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
No comment except for nice update.
Chopasticka chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Soooo~~~~ Good!
Wynja chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Fantastic, I knew you could do it! This chapter was very poetic too and the use of language feels uniqe in a way, Be careful, though, because sometimes it's almost too complex (or that could just be poor Swedish me). For a shorter story /drabble that is just fine, wonderful even, to read this kind of more "refined" language, but I'm afrad that, in longer stories, many would tire, because they just have no real grasp of what is going on (without a dictionary ;) ). I think we have discussed this before, but it's always hard to decide how to find a balance between your own style the kind of style that might appeal to larger groups (providing that you are looking to write for larger groups) because you don't want the text to be too bland or to not to say aything about you as a writer... it has mostly to do with for WHO you are writing, the age-group for example... It might be wise to be careful with the bigger words, because, if people don't understand them, there is a rist that, even though the tesxt sonds "smart" it makes the readers feel dumb, and, well... insulting readers is never a good thing... ;) But this was all writing in general term, not related to this story, which I find beautiul... I DID have trouble at some places, though, like the beginning with "The eyes were allowed exposure to the liquefied air once more, if only out of habit to being implanted into a peculiar situation, not because of true curiosity or, as was supposedly the original choice, suspect concern whenever Slade was involved in a matter such as so.

"... I've read that over several times, and I'm STILL not sure I get it... ;) Love the style in general, though!

/W
LovingSladeAlways chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
(This is Peeta's Lover's other account, fyi).

I LOVED THIS! But, it was just heartbreaking T_T. Slade, that beautiful sex beast!, just can't LEAVE his Robin, his little bird. I loved how descriptive and poetic you wrote this. I could feel the rain and see the stormy rooftop and see (and feel) Slade and Robin's sexy sex! ;) Fantastic job! I liked the little ending part where Raven cries for the lost love. And calling Slade a thing of "hell and sex" was amusing and SO TRUE! Damn, this was sad... but good. I am conflicted :/ But it was good! And that's what you need to know! :D
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
O-M-G! i cant believe you FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY updated!actually i can believe it cuz the proof is starin at me in the face sayin "wat r u lookin at?" sorry i'm all high on excitement! update soon!
kibaxkaori chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
At one point, I was really confused with the "it"s that you were using to describe Robin with, but I really like the mood that you write with. I think you should endeavor to add more description on the less important movements of the characters and the surroundings. It would make it even better. .

I hope you update soon.
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Sorry about the first one. i was trying to press the space button but instead i pressed the enter button. i know i know, HOW in the world do you do that when you press the SPACE with your thumb and the ENTER with your pinky. anywaaaaays...HOLY CRAP! you have got to continue this like NOW...please? there i'm done;P