Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12
I don't even know what this was and I loved every second of it xD
caesuras chapter 1 . 6/12
Excellent
LMPandora chapter 1 . 2/6
OH GOD. It's been FOREVER since I last read a funny dramione fic (since they're mostly angst) but this is brilliant! Was trying to keep my laughter to myself bec everyone's already asleep here, but ahhh, this is so hilarious! I lost it when Draco punched Filch! (AND THE LAST LINES)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Draco punching Filch: best scene

Hilarious how you captured their interactions with each other

Kinda sketchy why S.P.E.W. has to meet in broom closets, though

What will Lucius and Narcissa say?
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
LOVE THIS
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
so cute :D
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I have to say, when I reached the last sentence towards the end, I burst out laughing! None of that giggling business, but a full out laughing tirade! Hahaha who would have thought, 'Draco Malfoy joins the Society for the Protection of Elfish Welfare'? Haha Ridiculously funny.

As for the fourth time they got stuck- Oh gosh, my lungs still hurt from laughing, ahaha Draco sucker punching Filch in the face! Ha! I don't feel sorry at all for the caretaker, but wow, damn reflexes.

An-and the third time! Hermione made him donate, to SPEW! I can't believe she actually succeeded in it!

Scratch that, I can believe it, because she did! Hahahahahaha

Oh man, to much laughing. Ok, great story, write more, and thanks for the laughs! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Entertaining but what does this have to do with her lunch money?
starlightandseaglass chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
berryboom chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Can I say, beautiful?
xD
elizaka chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hilarious!
coraluna chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
that last line had me laughing harder than it should have
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hehe ,This Was SO Entertaining! Wow ,Thanks For This ,Kind Author!
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
rofl oh my goodness this has to be one of the funniest Dramione oneshots I have ever had the pleasure of reading. This is going on my favorites. :)
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 10/17/2012