Reviews for Let It Snow
ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Lute is one of my favorite characters (probably because she's a lot like me), and I think you characterized both her and Artur perfectly. Well done!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow. First-off, please let me apologize for being SO late to read this. I've had a really, really hectic few weeks (I've literally been living out of a suitcase for a month, if that gives you any idea), but you deserved to have your story read on time ;_;.

ANYWAY. This was SO CUTE! I really like the Artur n' Lute dynamic, but the both of them are so rarely seen in fic. Let's see if I can pick out my favourite parts...there were several...

["I always liked to think it was because of the frost pixies painting pictures on the window"] Bahaha, like this! Lute has the scientific explanation, and Artur was all "fairies!". He's so cute.

["Yes, but by taking a bucket of crushed ice from cold storage, and then dumping it on me when my back was turned?"] I really like this whole part, too! Lute would totally do that. Like when she tried to get rid of Artur's arachnophobia? P

["I didn't have a big enough sample of snowflakes to confirm if the theory was sound," explained Lute calmly. "They kept melting on my gloves."] This one actually made me laugh out loud. It's the most ADORABLE mental image.

Anyway...yeah. This was sweet D. I think you really showed how Artur and Lute care for each other, in their own quirky ways. And peppermint tea is delicious, haha! This was really great; thank you so much!

~Kender
angelicakes chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ah, this seemed like such an authentic conversation between the two! It was lovely and made me feel good inside. :] Thank you muchly for writing. (Um um is it bad that I felt the urge to actually go to my kitchen and whip out some peppermint tea? 8T; Because I totally did.)
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*chuckles* Nicely done. I think both Lute and Artur were well in character, and the use of another couple of 'experiments' of Lute's gone awry was a nice touch(especially because I could see her doing those things, too). I think I caught a minor grammatical error in there, in case you want to throw one last spit polish on it. All in all though, well written!:D