Reviews for Scars Will Fade
The Rambler chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
AWESOOOOOOOME!
...That's really all I have to say. You said to say what I think, so...
Again: Awesome.
Batclan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really liked your grasp of Civil War history. And you included Serman's March to the Sea! SO many people ignore that, even if it did herald the end of the war!

Anyway, really good emotions, the only thing I thought you could have done better on was to include something on how torn Alfred must be feeling, considering that at that point in 1865 the Confederacy had surrendered but were still resisting...

Great story!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aww, that's quite lovely. I'm in the midst of writing a post-Civil War fic myself and I was looking for some inspiration... I think you got my muse going again! :D Thanks!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Nice story. I like how you made Alfred's personality a bit stoic after the Civil War and the assassination; it just shows that he's tired from his MPD. Of course, I could totally be overlooking this and just reading too much into it, but that was what unconsciously ran through my head at the time. Once again, nice job. :)
Cacow chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really like it, its so sweet and rather historically right. I loved it, it didn't NEED smut but I wished it did have it. Just coz I'm a fangirl, lol
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AW!this so cute,romantic(though sexual)...i like this...

"scars will fade"
Snow lady chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aww, it was very cute. I like the use of scars here and the implied joker, good job, Darling. You really must right more joker for me (And I shall insist upon this)
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was good! I like how you went through the scars, having Alfred name each one. i was intrigued at how he was subdued, but of course it's because his civil war had just ended...
akira-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
so angsty but so..gah.

I can't describe it.

Well, maybe next time you sneak in some smut for us fangirls XD

It's was stull very well writeen without it.
RinRan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Pfft. Oh, Arthur, since when do you need permission to get into Alfred's pants? XD

Oh, umm...Yeah! Lovely story! I saw that little save you did there with the smut ("and twenty minutes later..."), but it still would've been just as good even without the mentioning of smut. It's such a great, angsty fluff. X3
ai-08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i lovelovelove historical fics. this was nicely done, and was a good idea for a one shot. don't think i've seen much from this time period for those two.
artemis89 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
really, really beautiful! i don't know much about American history, but, well, i think you did a great job. i love the pairing, and i love your style, so soft, yet so strong. this fic is just...beautiful, i can't find other words!