Reviews for Merry Martian Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is awesome! I'm not quite sure if he's in character because its been so long since I've seen an episode with him in it!
AB12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
ErMiIrk! *like Agnus from Dispicable Me* IT'S SO FLUFFY!

I know it's not Christmas but... Fluff!
I LURVS IT!

You need to do more stuff like this!
Marvin/Lilly FOREVER! FOREVER I SAY!

This is AB12 signing off... The Future Is In The Past, Onward Aoshima!
MinaThePokemonMaster chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Well it's about TIME! Lol, I LUUURV the story!
Creepypastagirl1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
luved the story :3
JossyRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
About the mistletoe, I totally knew that was gonna happen in this story. I loved it! All of the story was awesome!
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
D'aww! Anyone would have to admit although this is a little sentimental (being it Christmas n all ) it was totally cute! I loved the ending. xD

Also, sorry that I'm late to find this story lol. I haven't checked my ffnet in awhile.
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This may be a stupid question, but is Lilly and OC? I haven't watched any Looney Toons in a while.
jjhatter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"Lilly and the earthlings liked Christmas a lot...but Marvin, the Martian Commander, DID NOT!" LOL! Magnificent!
Cricket and Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked it.

Good story line, and besides a few grammar mistakes, I didn't have any peeves with it. Really shows the characters. I tried to write a Marvin/Lilly fanfic, and it's just not that good. But this one displays the characters exactly right: 9 out of 10.

~CommanderWillow (otherwise known as no one's ever heard of me. xD)
1vampire2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that wuz a nice story of marvin&lilly.

im not sayin u should,but you should take their relationship to another level(at least i would)

u should do more of this.
butterflyinreverse12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
YEAH! MARV AND LILY!SO CUTEE!

you did this so well. congrats!
Tuna Bee chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ok? I am not usually that big of a fan of OCs...but this was really cute. Great job, I loved it! 3
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
8D SQUE You just made my day a lot happier! *hugs tightly*

Lilly was embarrassed, like most people who go through that, but that was what made it even cuter X3. I'm liking this idea you're doing wink wink, keep it going wink nudge. Thankies for writing it!

(MxL FTW)
Whatever-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh...My...GRAPE! I love this, I love this, I LOVE THIS!

Marvin likes Lilly! Please tell me that they'd end up together! PLEASE! sorry, sorry its just that I'm a sucker for love stories...*squeels*...okay...*takes a deep breath*...calm down whatever-chan calm down...okay...anyways please write more I really think Marvin should end up with somebody...and that there needs to be more fics about him...anyways love the story! Bye!
Megan The Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ok, my opinion:

I liked it, however, that was a lot of intimate love for their first kiss. I LOVE THE idea of them slowly transitioning from friends to "more", but maybe, MAYBE, that was a bit much for their first romance fic?

BUTALLINALLILOVEDITSODON'THATEMEFORWHATISAID!