Reviews for Hallelujah
AAAAAAA chapter 1 . 4/28
Amazing. Just amazing.
Darcy Chambers chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Really really well written :) i loved the idea too - a nice new angle on the characters whilst still maintaining their old characteristics. The last lines were so poetic as well and really summed uo the whole fic.

Keep writing!

DC
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Beautiful

Like poetry-bitter sweet and lovely, and "halleluja" is the perfect word.

As the reader, you can undertsand Crowley exactly as much as he remains a mystery, his exact motivation stays hazy, but his love and his fear of loving was poured off the words.
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Um... Woah... 0_0 You've honestly blown my mind away with the sheer awesomeness of this fic.

1) Ideas - Absolutely loved the concept, and how everything revolved around "light".

2) Organization - evidenced, no confusion on my part. Great turn of phrases, and I adored the parenthetical expressions.

3) Voice - so...so...appropriate? I can't think of the word, but it really fit Crowley. It's distinct and stands out and outstanding. I like the semi-stream-of-consciousness style of it.

4) Sentence fluency - Not many authors can write long sentences and still pull them off, but you were great at it. Perhaps you abused semi-colons just a bit too much, but whatever. At least you used 'em correctly.

5) Word choice - no elementary level words and no thesaurus rape: bravo. Very sensual, and (to borrow a cliche) made me feel like I was /there/.

6) Conventions - might've come across a typo or two, but they didn't detract from the overall piece. Great grammar.

So one thing I wasn't too keen on was the usage of bold formatting, but I guess that's just a personal preference? You just don't see formatting like that in real books... Meh. Great characterizations - love your Zira and Crowley. Love the fact that Crowley refers to Aziraphale as Zira. And, last thing, I absolutely adored your last two lines:

"Their bodies, hearts and souls sang their joys and their sorrows and their praise to God together and the world was drowned in White.

Hallelujah."

Happy sigh. Thanks for the great fic. This was honsetly one of the best Good Omens fics I've read. :D