Reviews for Myths
Bebeyeah chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Awww this story brought tears to my eyes!
xVicky chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This reminds me of the Wings/Spells series, haha :]
Edward's spouse chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
this was a very good story. i just wasn't expecting that for an ending.
leila129 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
hey good stories. i have a question. is this story going to have a happy ending with like living with the love of ur life possibly with a child? or is it going to be something that will end badly?
rubyred21 chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
Well... awesome story but I wouldnt have ended it like that, but hey its ur story. :)
sad girl chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
this breaks my heart.
Ignore the others chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
Hey, just finished Reading your story!

I loved the ending as I'm not a big fan of e/b stories but yours looked good so I thought might as well.

I love how you brought the issue of not everyone gets there true happily ever after. Sometimes love is just not enough. It's sad how people these days think when you fall in love everything becauses rainbow and sunshine.
gypsy rosalie chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
yaaay an extra chapter

you should seriously write a sequel about little Edward, that would be so goood!
Fanfiction Reviewer chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Lol. Ignore the haters. I don't usually review much, but, this fic is great! I'll be reading till the wee hours of the night

YOU'VE OFFICIALLY GAINED YOURSELF A FAN :D

EdwardxBellaxLover: Anger much? Don't read it if you don't like it, dearie. This girl writes great, and everyone knows it. Don't need your random f*cked up comments. You are not that great an author yourself. So maybe, shut up? And by the way, I doubt she'll be reading your stories either, biatch. You sound like a brainless piece of f*ck.

Sissy: Hah! Your name probably explains everything. We KNOW you're gay, don't needa mention it. We hate you too, sissy!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
AWww wow! That was cute and light-hearted!

That was really cool!
sissy chapter 19 . 8/13/2010
IHATEYOU!
akadabra-kaching chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
uhm.

wow.

i was tempted to read this story when i read your summary.

buuut.

wow.(i know i repeated this...;;)

the ending really is tragic huh.

so...i guess i'm evil, but i "don't dare" to read your story.

i'm too emotional. sighs.

dont hate me!

i read one of your other story, and if you read my reviews, i hope you can tell i really liked it, if not, im telling you now;D

and, i'm proceeding to read another one.

i might review...wait for it

Chihiro Namikaze chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
awww...such a sad ending... nice story anyway. sorry to blemish your perfect 111 record but i just had to say this. beautiful story, just as others maybe i wish they had gotten a different ending.
Samarium chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I will already say; I'm truly sorry.

Oh well, here goes nothing!:

Good descriptions.

Good dialogues.

Nice story line.

But I despise your ending.

I know this is maybe a bit rude to ask, but will you give me your permission to re-write your story? Giving it a bit of a different end? I can send it to you first, before I publish it or maybe you'll want publish it. I don't care. But I would like to re-write it. With your permission, of course.

Pleas let me know ASAP.

Greetz SAM.
claramadesouffles chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Oh God. That was so sad. '(

But it was one of the best fics ever. ) Seriously.

Keep writing; you're amazing!