Reviews for Last Resort
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 4/11
Omg! This is such a wonderful heart warming beautiful STORY! I LOVE THIS!
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This entire time I was like GET OVER IT JERRY! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT SAM AND TIM'S HAPPINESS! But it's still a good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hi I really enjoy your works I've been waiting for you to write a fic where Sam gets pregnant and I really liked this one! Keep up the good work! You're crazy good seriously... :)
JBA chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOVE IT! Great wonderful amazing story! :D 5.5
Alice D chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved it! I always like when there's a happy ending.
I'm going to read more of your OS.
JBA chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I loved this story! You are better writing than most authors! plz keep writing :D
the-blue-seas chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That really was a long one shot! But it was very good.
Animefan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OH MY HAM! I LOVE THIS, YOU ROCK. OH YEAH! I hope you write more stories, what's your favorite color? Sorry if I offended you.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Whoa. That took some time. But thanks to my super amazing fast reading skills (because I'm a total nerd about books) I finished it! :D :D :D I'm so proud of myself XD XD Heeheeheeee.

Lol, do you know that every time I read your Sam/Scam stories, that have a happy ending to it, my lips start having this HUGE spazz attack and I'm grinning and laughing like an idiot for like three minutes :P That just shows that you're an amazing writer.

I'M SO FREAKING BLOODY JEALOUS OF YOU. :D
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
this was an absolutely amazing story. must have taken a lot of work! You wrote it really well. :)
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story. I think you are the best writer on fanfiction! I am going to join when i am older. I really enjoy reading your stories, especially ones that are 10,000 words or upper. Stories i've really enjoyed are, The true mission,(my favourite), too late, admirer for christmas and lots more.I also enjoy stories from poison's Ivy. Write lots more stories. As it says above, i am a Scam/Sam fan. Also Clover/Blaine fan( but not that much).
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love it!Oh how I love Scam & Sam, by the way do you have a youtube account? because I wanted to find more Scam/Sam stories and I found youtube videos of Scam n Sam (loved them :3) and I saw that the name was Cresenta so is that you or I'm I totally identity mistaking ?
2Fast2Furious2legit2quit chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
As I say on all your other fics: I LOVED IT! That was amazing! On the outside I may only be smiling, but the inside I'm bursting with happiness! I loved the ending with Jer! Keep up the good work!

- Grace Ann
Naku Yama chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I must say, out of all the ones I've read, (so far) this seems to be the most touching to me.. w It might be because of the near death experience but eh, who know? XD I really do like this one the best so far X3 You did a really good job on it~ :3
MewFairySakura chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awsomeness! that was a great story.