Reviews for A Day At Destiny Islands
Jgally chapter 41 . 10/20/2012
Update Please? This story is flippen funny as heck!
Key2DestNE chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
Not bad arcs, you forgot the Naji and Nico turn into their 15-year old selves, though! I WANTED YOU TO DO THAT ONE! NOW!

...

Ahem... Sorry about that, I had too much coffee and went ten minutes into the future. Anyways, DO THAT ARC! PLEASE!
GingerSnapsBack chapter 41 . 8/17/2011
O.o Why did my father stole my goldfish? XD
Henvdemon of the Heart chapter 41 . 8/12/2011
*laughing from reading this chapter* i love it! *amused and ki- i mean hugs Forbidden* i look forward to the next update.
Shadic999 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Oj my GAWD this is the best!
Shadic999 chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
Oh GAWD Thats funny!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 41 . 8/8/2011
XD EPIC story, this is really good. but i've always wondered. if the story is called " a DAY at destiy islands" did this all happen in one day? and if it did, how did you manage to fitt all this in?
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hehe... Sora's CUTE! XD
TwilightSky15 chapter 41 . 8/7/2011
YAY!
Aquila Romanus chapter 41 . 8/7/2011
Hm I see really no good reason for Xemnas to have stolen the dog. Even if he did what use would it be for him.
kingdomkey0703 chapter 40 . 7/9/2011
Alright! funny fic, I laughed out loud while my sister was looking at me like I was some crazy old man. anyway, keep up the good work and I loved the story!
GingerSnapsBack chapter 40 . 6/29/2011
XD wow! I bet that they end up getting in the woods just to see a mysterious girl using her senses to find her dog that looks like her X3 that would be weird.
Animefrk12 chapter 40 . 6/24/2011
heh... Different that Tidus is in it... I wish Dante was my teacher! I'd rather have him then a boring old women! well, can't always get what you get, anyway aww poor pups... Now I wonder who took them... Well can't wait for next chappie!
TwilightSky15 chapter 40 . 5/29/2011
so what if it sucks! I'm vary happy! :D *sqee!* here have a cookie to help with finals! :D *hands cookie*
BizarreHarlequin chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
GASP A MYSTERY! O_o YOU CAN DO IT SORA!