Reviews for Great Loss
went chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I always wondered what hayley gave Penelope for her birthday?
d-kronk chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I hope your writer's drought has cleared up, you're writing is great and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

I really like all of the little gestures Derek has done to show he cares and to try and gain her trust back. I'm glad it's slowly working and I'm hoping there's a sequel. :-)

Wonderful work.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I really like the friendship between Penelope and Hotch. Their relationship advice for each other was great.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I'm glad you kept going. Derek's message on the phone was great and I love that Pen went out and talked to him. I'm glad he's going to give her time and love that he's going to woo her. :-)
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
You don't need to feel bad about the angst, it was great. But this was great too. I'm glad no one stopped Derek from going after her and love that he refused to give up well, he may have given up on talking but he didn't give up on them.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
This fic is so sad... and I love it. Sometimes you just need a good cry and this is the perfect fic for it. I really like Dave and Emily's observations as they were watching Aaron and Penelope. And Penelope and Derek's little conversation in the kitchen... it's just so sad how far they've drifted.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
You did a great job with the funeral. I really like that Aaron realized how much Haley would have wanted to be buried in that dress and that Penelope knew that and knew he wouldn't want to part with it.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter. I really like the friendship you created between her and Haley. And Pen's reaction when Derek calls her 'baby girl'. I really liked that. And I'm still hoping it will feel right to her again.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I'm really glad he showed up, she definitely needed someone to be there, I really do like him knowing she's going to be mad at him and willing to let her yell at him later.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow! This was excellent! I love the angstyness in here. And I absolutely love Dave telling Derek off, he needed to be told and I'm really glad he was put in his place. Hopefully he does something to try and fix what he's screwed up.
FreaKiki chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
OH! That was so cute. I love Penelope and Jack together. She is just a natural mother and i know Derek sees that. I hope you continue but i totally understand.
FreaKiki chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Oh, i love Penelope and Hotch together. They are so adorable, like brother and sister almost.
FreaKiki chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
That was amazing! Very angsty but amazing! I hope you finish it. I loved it and cant wait to read more.
FreaKiki chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
YAY! I was seriously about the jump though the screen and hurt Morgan soon! I'm glad things are getting better. This is way sad but very very good!
celticstarwolf chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
wonderful ending hon very touching how he made her feel so special thank you so much for sharing cant wait for more from you