Reviews for Still Figuring Out
I did not see that coming.
lol he did not see that coming did he?
nessa01 chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Omg omg omg! Omg.

Next chapter please!
jenn008 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Update soon!
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Omg wait! Edward's Gay! I knew it!
Bri chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I find it funny that you made what bella was saying almost identical to the taylor swift song "You should've said no, Edward. You should've come home, you should have thought twice before you let it all go, you know I would have given you what you wanted, but you never gave in. You should've known that I'd find out about what you did with her. And you know what? I should have been there, in the back of your mind. I shouldn't be asking myself why, it's not my fault, it's you, being an ass. You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet. You should've said no, baby, and you might still have me" HILARIOUS! keep up the good work!
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
wow
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
HAHA I love how Bella handed Eddie his ass on a silver platter!

I would never have guess that Edward would have an obsession with everything disco.

SWEET! Bella's a sponge of sorts.

HAHA Eddie's gay! It makes sense though!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
""He kicked the door open and froze on the spot.

"Emmett! What the actual fuck?" Bella screamed from inside the bathroom.

"But, Jazz said it was unlocked!" he replied, trying to cover his eyes as much as possible.

"Yeah, so he could come in, not so you could!" she said, "Leave, Emmett! Don't just stand there!"

He quickly exited the room and closed the door. As he faced me he shot daggers at me – seriously, if looks could kill, and I wasn't already dead, that look would have been the end of me. I practically fell over from laughing, as Emmett kept glaring at me."" HAHA The door was open for Jasper, silly Emmett!

""Jasper Whitlock Hale! If you're fucking laughing at me, I'll come out there and kick you so hard in the dick you won't be able to use it ever!" Bella yelled from within the shower.

Emmett smirked at me like a child who had just got the last ice cream, as my smile faded."" HAHA Jasper's in trouble!

HAHA everyone can hear Emmett playing his beloved Video games.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
""Aro had agreed that I be the one to change her, after we had explained everything to him. He had apologised for regarding Edward as 'dear;, but Bella had laughed and told him not to be silly. My girl has guts – I doubt Eddie would dare to call Aro silly, but Bella was comfortable with him already, and I hadn't even had to help her, not in the slightest."" HAHA Silly Aro!

"""No, Emmett. I'm making the most of my time being human, and reading a nice book." I told him, before looking back at the page.

"But Bella… You'll have loads of time to read when you're changed!" he whined, before adding, "well, during the day anyway." He giggled and waggled his eyebrows at me. It was the weirdest thing you will ever see, in your life, ever. I am scarred. "Come on! Let's go out!"" Emmett's awesome!

"""The park!" he grinned at me, picked me up and ran downstairs.

"Hey, Rosie! Guess what!" he asked, concealing a laugh.

"What, Emm?" She replies, looking up from her car magazine.

"I get to play with the human!" He laughed, before running out of the door, leaving Rosalie shaking her head at him."" Gotta love Emmett.

Emmett has his own park! No fair!

""I playfully smacked the back of his head, making him look at me with mock hurt.

"How could you Bells, I thought you loved me." He pouted.

"Oh, I do love you Em, my crazy big brother. I smiled, tapping him on the tip of his nose, making him scrunch his face up, before speeding up home, as I drifted to sleep in his arms."" HAHA This chapter was awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
""Eddie growled, while I was almost doubled over with laughter – at both Eddie-boys frustration, and Jazz's 'cunning master plan'. Then I felt it, I fucking felt it! Damn, that boy knew what he was doing! Fuck. Uh, ignore those, thoughts. Sex, cars, football, grrrrr."" HAHA Jasper's awesome!

""Carlisle and Esme, the two most modest members of the household, were giving in first! He took her hand and quietly led her out of the room as she giggled. Shit man, that was… weird. Mom just, giggled."" Yea Esme giggling is rather wierd!

""It got to the point where she was screaming my name, and it was taking every ounce of control I had to stay where I was now, my eyes black with lust, my jeans tighter than they were before. She screamed my name once more, before I felt her emotions change, leaving her with happened, satisfaction and love. I grinned, and walked to sit on the edge of the bed.

She looked up at my and blushed, until she saw my smug self-satisfactory grin, and she got a knowing look in her eye.

"Well fuck me nine ways to Sunday, that was one way to wake me up, Jazz." She breathed, still coming down from her high."" Yep that certainly is an awesome way to wake up!

""I sat back, still grinding gently, and looked into his eyes, which were now coal black with lust. We were abruptly knocked out of our own little world at the sound of the cupboard door slamming and Edward growling loudly. Jasper, however, was making his own delicious growls, and nothing could ever beat that. I returned my focus to Jasper and kissed him, hard. He seemed pretty happy about it, but Edward, not so much. I looked up to more growls, and just as he seemed to be going to lunge for Jasper, Emmett held him back, leaving me to return to grinding against my boyfriend, meaning into his ear. "Fuck, I want you so bad…" I moaned breathily into his ear, as Alice joined in the growling, but when I turned around all I saw was Rosie walking into a far corner of the room with Alice over her shoulder, hissing at her."" HAHA Bella can play that game just as well as Jasper!

YAY Carlisle's POV!\

If Edward and Alice had given in and paired when they first met, as they both knew they should, then Jasper would have met Bella after her relocation to our small town. Just our luck, I suppose. Nonetheless, maybe if we can get this sorted, we can all just stay happy.""Yeap Alice and Edward should have paired up ages ago and left Jasper to wait for Bella.

"""Emmett, act your age," Esme scolded him, causing him to go frigid, lean his head to a side and hang his tongue out of his mouth, "Alright, I guess I did ask for the one…" she giggled."" HAHA Good ole Emmett!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
""He held me close for a while, and we spent an immeasurable amount of time sat cuddled on the bed. Until of course, Emmett decided he was bored and ruined the moment.

"Belly, please come and play video games with me!" he whined, "or at least stop fucking Jasper for long enough that he can come play with me…" I laughed and grabbed Jaspers hand, pulling him along to the door, opening it as Emmett fell through the space where the door used to be, landing with a huge thud, making him complain more than usual.

"C'mon big fella, let's go play some games. Wanna go shoot some people?" Jasper asked him in the sweetest voice he could muster, one that he would probably have used to talk to a child if he had to, and led Emmett down the stairs. I followed them, laughing, before heading into the kitchen to grab some breakfast."" HAHA Emmett gets bored easily!
Mrs.JasperHale24 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
wow all i can say is YAY! Edwaed is a douche and im glad he is soooo gay!
Monica chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Wow! Great story! Who were Caius talking about? Who's Edward's mate? How do they know who it is?
Aidolover862 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Great twist. I love it love the whole story and I hope to see another chapter soon!