Reviews for Assurance
Proud Vegetable chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
and she was very very reassured XD
Even now I love this weird pairing, but Tite still ruin my plans for these two to meet each other XD
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Rare, yes. But cute.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*stares blankly at wall* Wait,what. Oh yes great story, loved it and the way it showed a wonderful pairing.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
this is a rather uncommon pairing, but it's oddly cute. and totally fitting now that ichigo did indeed beat aizen! it is a very cute fic
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Nice one shot. Pairings with Hinamori are rare because of her personality but you made it interesting.

This OS is also well-written. All in all, I'd say that it might be too short.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
It's not really as cracky a pairing as you might think - it's more the fact that these two haven't ever interacted on-screen which makes it seem so. Assuming they ever meet, it's not quite impossible for something along these lines to happen (but unlikely in canon since Momo's a supporting character at best and a minor one at worst). And I have to admit, I have a strange fondness for fics which pair the male lead with a lesser seen female character (I sought them in the HP fandom as well) - unfortunately, their lack of relative popularity means that it's hard to find any halfway decent stories featuring said couple.

Even with the recent events in 'Bleach', you didn't do quite so badly here. I don't doubt that Hinamori will eventually be able to get her head around Aizen being bad and move on with her life. Her growing fond of Ichigo would require a good first impression for certain, and saving her from the bastard who'd manipulated her emotions for years would be a good start. I would think that the two of them would find an interesting chemistry - Ichigo is a great swordsman and warrior while Momo is a master of kido spells and the like. Her personality has hints of Orihime Inoue, which he would approve of, and his caring and determination to protect his friends and allies would offset his hardened exterior. Similarly, his courage loyalty would help her learn to trust people again, and her ability to connect with others would help him improve his socialisation skills and come out of the gruff shell he rarely lets down. It works so well ... pity people are so devoted to the BIG pairings that they never explore others (just because my personal preference is IchiRuki, doesn't mean I dislike others, for instance).

And I admit, I have a soft spot for Momo Hinamori - I want to give her a hug and reassure her that she still has true friends in the world.

Nice little ficlet you wrote here. gODSPEED!
hitsuhina chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
okay it wasn't hitsuhina but i have too tell the truth... I LOVED IT IT WAS SO CUTE AND DISCRIPTIVE AND EMOTIONAL NOT MUCH TALKING BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THOSE TWO WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE!

but not as cute as hitsuhina HITSUHINA LIVE FOREVER
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was good. Keep up the good work.
j7nX chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was really sweet, I loved reading it :)
King Hawke chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
cool. a rare pairing and an original situation. you kept everyone in character. good job.
homra-kid chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw, how cute :)

I liked it very much _
inkjacque chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I LOVE YOU! They are my third favourite couple!
Ahzruel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
more more more more!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
O_O u know..u should start directly at the winter war events and show he saved her as well as all the events leading up to this momoment..this would make a good pairing in fanfiction!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Your crack is always the best!