Reviews for All That Glitters Is Gold
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ha-ha, oh Sasuke you should really learn that lesson
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
SOOO CUTE! XD I really liked this story, very good :)...and hot of course :D
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
YAY RELATIONSHIPS-POSSESSIVENESS! *squees* I liked it... a lot... & it's SO FUNNY to think of Sasuke in those pants!

Heh .~ So funny. I don't know what you were referencing. I'm assuming it's something worthwhile, yet on Naruto's level .

Yay, make up sex P Lol, Fugaku... I'm surprised he put up with it... I can't see it. *pictures Sasuke's dad* ...Why is he being so nice? XD I would expect him to freak the hell out & maybe kick them out!

Anyway, it really fits well with Sasuke's possessive nature that he should get somebody as understanding as Naruto!

Even if they are inappropriate-often. In front of Sasuke's family-shame. *is embarrassed* At least there's another gay couple! Hooray! I never would've thought of Itachi & Sai as a couple, but you introduced that!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
cute... and funny!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I wonder what will happen to Neji and Sakura's New Year's party... hehehe...

Wait... Neji and Sakura? (blink blink)
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
LOVELY LOVEY-NESS! *sigh* its very late here... or is it early... anyway i LOVED IT!
custardmaker chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Haha XD I'm loving this. The very idea of it all, the way its written, and the many Dark Hunter references.

Besides, we all know that Naruto is about as likely to lose a bet as Savitar P
Ylie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awwww, that was sweeeeeet

and poor fugaku...they shouldn't do this to often ...or else he will impoverish.

*waves with wallet* ...i didn't say anything at all, right? .~

very nice fic!

~Ylie~
Dobe-14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
awwwww

i really liked that story it was really nice i loved the end bit where sasuke had realised he had never lost that he had won the best thing!

love Dobe-14
Kalsifer chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
poor Fugaku-san. poor poor Fugaku-san *shakes head*. i wouldn't want to touch thouse furnitures eather if i was him! lol! i really loved this!
KyuubiiLover27 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i loved this! my train of thought took a dive off a cliff at the word "canoodling" lol. i was kinda like "...what the hell does that mean?" but i got over it but still that was the funniest phrase i've ever heard.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice story!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Really nice work!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Daw, 3
801-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hahaha! I loved it! :) So funny. I want to see a picture with Naruto in those pants ;) Anywho, great job!

-801-chan