Reviews for Inkheart: The Guide
ladybug114 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
This. Is. Hilarious.
seriously, I'm laughing at every chapter! But it's been a LOOOONG time since last update so... hopefully it's not dead. That would be sad, cuz this is awesome.
Um... yeah. That's about it. Basically? Awesome story, write more.
See you soon! (Hopefully...)
DanelleSephton chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
i luv this. hey, could i do a companion peice called, 'Surivors', on those who surivied the many MANY possible deaths of inkworld (inclueding but not limited to: nightmares, Farid of a sugar-high, Dustfinger getting fed up with fangirls, Adderhead, Fire-Raiser, Roxane[in general], etc.)
Obsessive-Gal chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I love this guide and have shared it with my sister. She hates Dustfinger (for some reason...) and laughed at thought of him being attacked by a bunch a fangirls. Maybe you could update sooon? Also, I would like to make a companion piece, but am clueless what to do. Any suggestions? ;)
Carol Molliniere chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
can't wait for the 9th chapter!
Carol Molliniere chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Though it would be tempting to disobey these rules...
Carol Molliniere chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I agree with Footnote #6: "Please note that you might want to see the Characters, but the Character probably don't want to see you."

Hilarious!

And I laughed when I read Footnote #5. I'd probably attack Dustfinger too, since he's also my favorite character.
Musicismyblood chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
You. Cracked. My. Shit. Up. I found this little gem while eating breakfast. My dad now thinks I'm slightly more inane then I already am. XDDD
ranger lucy chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Yay an update. good work.
Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
What's this? You're a Doctor Who fan too? YAY! :D So, I must ask this, who're you're favorite Doctor/Companion?

On another note, YAY! An update! I was starting to wonder where you went... ;) Of course, if you've just been watching Doctor Who the whole time, then that's okay! There have been times when i've taken forever to update because if that :)

Also, I was formerly known as DancingQueen411. Thought I'd let you know. I just changed my pen name. :)

Weeeeeeeell, that's all for now!

Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg or WolfyBD
StarWarsHarryPotterfangirl2788 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Oooo, I can't wait for another chapter - even though I can see you haven't updated in a long time. This guide has had me laughing out loud so loudly, my mother has been giving me the 'are you okay?' look every few seconds. But, out of curiosity, what happened to chapter 6? You went to chapter 5 and then chapter 7...I'm just curious.

Also, what kind of things would be included in a companion-fic to this? I'm curious and sick and aren't insane enough yet and I'm thinking about writing a fan-fiction story, giving it a shot, seeing how it goes...and now I'm rambling. Sorry...
Code Purple chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Wow. :)
Code Purple chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Wow. Fangirls are not people to be on the council, are they? If I did like a character from the book, it would be Farid. :)

Code Purple chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I'll be part of that council, and I really don't think Meggie is completely Mary-Sue.

Code Purple chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Love those rules...so funny!

Code Purple chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I love lollipops. Now I can use them to my advantage. Hehe. Teddy bears. Ha! This is really funny, Lea. :D