Reviews for Neville Longbottom Can Conjure Food from Nothing
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
What amuses me about this story is the images in my head that it conjures. I imagine the bull session where drunken Ron, Seamus and Dean come up with the idea and Harry's initial objections becuase he knows what it's like to be on the recieving end of this kind of thing. Then I imagine Xeno taking it all very seriously, because I don't think he has a sense of humor and that is why he believes unbelievable things. Then there is Neville's reaction, first he would roll his eyes at the sillyness of his fellow Gryffendors, then he would be confronted by wide-eyed witches wanting to know if it was true and be completely overwhelmed, bewildered, embarressed...too many emotions to process really. By the time of his wedding he would just be resigned.

Oh, and it took me forever to figure out who "LJ" was, once I realized it was Lee Jordan I about smacked myself upside the head.
Snow the Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hedwig's theme was made when Neville Longbottom hit his head on a piano.
butterflyninja935 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Lol! :D You made me laugh out loud, which is quite good for you!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I agree, Neville is just this awesome. I really like it!

Fun read. Well written!

Neville Longbottom doesn't have to deal about with Hogwarts anti-apparation wards; he just thinks where he wants to go, and Hogwarts will take him there.
CastielsLlama chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read! Great job!
TheMostEpicHouseOfLongbottom chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm sure even Chuck knows when he's beat. He's a gracious loser. I don't know how I know that, because he's never lost at anything before Neville Longbottom was born.
Mrs. Longbottom chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Adorable and awesome! Like Neville, huh? (He is much more brilliant that that, even!)

Thank you!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I can not tell you how much I absolutley agree with this! Neville is pure awesomeness!Excellent fanfic!
Ragan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
FINALLY! Someone realizes the epicosity of Neville Longbottom! Who's LJ? I'm too lazy to look it up myself.
Severus my hero chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Loved it!
Khgirl08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Bahaha! This story was amazing!
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
D I love Neville facts! Actually, I have a page on Facebook with them!

/pages/Official-Neville-Longbottom-Facts

FoxGlade chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aha! Someone else who understands Neville Longbottom's badass-ery!
Kara's Aunty chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was really funny! What a fabulous, unique, clever and completely fitting tribute to my favourite HP character.

Well done!