Reviews for Going, Going, Gone!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Of the bat, awesome. Love it already.
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Awww, so sweet.
Luvqaf chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Your own story is good.
I love it :)
loewchen chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
awww... OOC Brian with an actual reason... I love the character development you did here... and I SO love the ending - it's not too cheesy, it's not "off to sunset" ... I can SO buy it... you did an awesome job here!

Many thanks for sparkling this fandom with your stories! When I finished watching Season 5, I instantly new that the fandom would bring wonderful times... and you definitely live up to my expectations! thx for sharing your great imagination and for keeping the boys not only in our hearts, our minds, but also our life. Everyday.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So I've decided to post you reviews on all my favorite stories of yours. I'll Iikely be rereading some of them too. Any excuse to read awesome stories like yours.
I loved this story. It was a great start to the trilogy. Lane was super creepy too. Glad Brian fought back.
MoonyPadfoot7 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Hi I finally started reading this story and Im on chapter 12 and I just have to say Brian is pissing me off! okay sorry anyways, Im kinda rooting for Lane but not to worry Im a Britin shipper always LOL Other then that though this story is very good and fun to read very cool I like it :)) *hugs* have a good rest of the week hun
Florence-neverland chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Lane is great, I kind of like him,LOL, he reminds me of Ethan, but he is more far better than Ethan \()/
Florence-neverland chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
Thank you very much for this fabulous BJ story! It took me about three days to read through it. Fantastic! I love this story! And actually I kind of like the guy Lane, and I thought you might had given us some sequels about him, sadly I don't find any. :(
Thank you again for the story Predec2! Hug!
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I love it! I find Brian's romance attempts really sweet. :)
mimosa chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
i found you ,i read your story and it was great soo when are you bringing lane back..
Life 4 Love chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
This story remind me of Ethan's fiasco, but this time Brian's rival is really big fish not like Ethan...
And Justin really almost fall for him, but glad in the end Brian realize how important his Sunshine in his life & he fight back Lane to get back Justin's heart... :)
A bit amusing to imagine a Brian Kinney do "romantic"s thing to Justin...He even ask Jeniffer to help him. LOL
Well I think it worth, cause just a "Justin Taylor" who can compatible to "Brian Kinney" in all aspect...XDD
Great story! (O)
Predec2 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Hi, Hana - thank you for your review of my story! I can't respond to 'guest' reviews, so I have to include my response here. I hope you can read it. To answer your question, yes, there are two sequels to this story: "Secret Admirer" and "Double Jeopardy," both of which are included on this site. Hope that helps and you enjoy them. Thank you again for reading and commenting.
Hana chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Loved it! Will there be a sequel? It seems like you set it up for one, and I'd love to read more! . Lemme know!
candylady2m chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story as well. I hope I'm not late for work because I couldn't stop reading it. I read one of your other stories the other day, I can't remember which 're was some sort of problem and it wouldn't let me leave a review. It was as if you were inside my head when you wrote it but of course you couldn't have been because when you wrote it I had never seen qaf. It reminded me of a part of my story,but I wrote my story long before I read yours. It was eerie. You and I seem to be on the same page as to how Brian has tho change for he and Justin to be together. And we know they have to be together. Evertime I read one of your stories I feel the need yet again to compliment it. Keep up the great job.
Kimihearts chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
Oh this was so sweet! I'm in love with your writing babe! You rock! XD thanks for this beautiful piece. Will read the sequel soon!