Reviews for Poisoned
Fall Out NCIS BONES Girl chapter 6 . 4/15
Omg I love this please update soon, thanks!
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 2/1
I hope that Tony is okay.
serena23 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Please update again soon
Kagome Avalon chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
When I read the beginning of Ducky's response you had me scared because I thought Tony was dead. I'm glad that he's not and that they find him. I hope that they also find Pawters killer. I hope that you'll be able to update really soon.
meangene1976 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story! So can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
slinkyrabbit chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
OMG please finish this story its really good and i can't wait to see how it turns out poor tony :( please don't die!,it would destroy Gibbs
AmyH chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Great work so far! Though I see it's been over a year since you have updated - this has great promise! Don't know if you are still working on it but if you need someone to beta for you, I am willing. Hope you continue it soon - but I understand how life gets in the way.
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Must admit that I'm enjoying the story. Please continue.
SherlockApprentice chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I cant wait for chapter 7! :)
violetwarnercobalt chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
OMFG that was such a mean clffhanger lol! great story can't wait for more!
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Why didnt you finish this great story? I wish you would reconsider and start again.
jamie61 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Still waiting for the next chapter, hope it is soon!
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
cant' wait to read the next part.
wscaster chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I am really enjoying this story!

English is obviously not your first langauage but you have made a really good go of it and even with a few little slips mostly it makes sense. You may want to look into getting a beta reader :o) there are some good ones out there. I think there is also a community for beta readers over on live journal that is worth looking into, or even just going to the Gibbs/DiNozzo slash community.

But all in all a fantastic story, just what I have been looking for :o) Keep up the great work and update soon please!
julie250 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »