Reviews for It's Just a Game
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
LOL I was rolling XD
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oh my gooddd i loved this sooo much but didt she see the twister mat under them? oh welll
Ilovesterling chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
LOL! I was cracking thru this whole thng. . Its hilarious! Poor tawni. . Hahahahahaha
mariposa-lime chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
LMAO that was hilerious xD
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Yeah.. As I said; HERE I AM AGAIN! D

I feel kindda bad, for the images Tawni had to put up with... Lol xD

The first one was great, and so is this one..

I just find the last lines so hilarious..:

"Oh, damn it," he said. "I'm all stiff. You said this was supposed to be a stress-reliever."

My mouth dropped open. (Lmao.. I love Tawni XD)

"It is. You were laughing." Sonny poked his stomach. "Don't lie to me, Chad. I know you liked it. Come on, admit it."

And last but not least..:

"Wait, Tawni! If you want to join us, you can come too tomorrow. It'll be even more fun with three people."

OMG! xD

Loved it :3
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
LOL
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Yay! I've added two names I liked (One Dream and 2Dream) to make an even awesomer name! Tawni Tawni Tawni. Tisk Tisk. You have a wrong mind. And since when do you play twister with your head? You're right, it wasn't as funny, but it was still good.
lmao chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LMFAOO

That made me laugh xD

It was really good :)
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
lmfaaaao funny stuff xD

I honestly don't see what's wrong with it...I think it's just as great as the last onr ! Amazing job !
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ahh these are soo funny! :)
Loveisabattlefield chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
hahahahaha that was so funny!
I love how Tawni comes and thae worst times and gets all grossed out...

Who knew playing Twister could sound alot like you were doing something else...;D espicailly when your playing it with your crush who just happens to be your arch enemy...gotta love Channy...
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LOL jeez Tawni be a little more observant and notice that 1. they have clothes on and 2. there is a twister matt! LOL Tawni, Tawni, Tawni shame on you!
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was just to funny! I laughed so hard I was practicly barfing!
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved it! It was just as good as the first one! Tawni is so dirty-minded! I especially like the last part where Chad says, "It will be even more fun with three people!" It was hilarious! Good Job!
it'sapartyintheUK chapter 1 . 1/31/2010