Reviews for Taming the Darkness
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Iloved it! :)
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
That was a really good story. I don't really know what else to say. Your Awesome :D
Rehema chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I was going to write this review for Chapter 14, but apparently I've already reviewed that... -_-

But I must tell you-probably AGAIN-that I just love the way you've portrayed Yami Bakura in a later stage of his and Ryou's relationship. Bur since he actually opens up to Ryou, may I ask how much later in their new relationship is it? A year? B/C he has opened up slightly more than I'd expect... but it IS his hikari, then...

But I really do love your portrayal of him... and he kind of reminds me of Scrooge, in your other story, b/c he always says "Bah!" :)

I really, really hope you are able to update your "Pendulum Swings" verses... and your story with Mr. Bakura, Ryou-kun, and Touzuokuo-san in that Fantasy world... and the one where Marik is 6 feet underground! I hope to hear from you in these stories again! But I understand that authors are busy and stuff... :)
looptheloopy chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
That was awesome! I loved it :3 I hope you write more like it... Now I'm goin' to skulk around your stories for a bit XD
tamba243 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Wow...It's like Orwell's 1984, but with a happy ending. Damn that evil 6-year-old!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Bakura: Come back here and take your snowball like a man!

Neighbors: O.o *hide*

*rofl* XD

brittney
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Awww! What an adorable ending! :3 And I love Seto's commentary, hahaha! xD

Of course, the rest of the fic was great too! Angsty... hehe, and fitting for me to read on Halloween night, right? xD Great job!
teamLNMM chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
Another amazing, well written story! Yami Bakura's struggle of getting over the horrible torture was long and hard, but with the help of his little brother figure, Ryou, it was made easier(it was rough in chapter 13, but all was well in the end ). I adored how much of a brotherly bond you gave the two. They both wanted nothing more than protection for the other. . .Otherwise, they each would have been driven to insanity.

It's hard for me to explain all the things I loved about this. . . I don't know! I was never bored, believed what I was reading(meaning - it seemed so lifelike and realistic) and, like I said before, very well written. Your writing skills are truly great! It was frightening to actually picture what Y. Bakura was feeling in those torturous chapters. Seeing and believing Ryou and his once alive family being killed over and over. . Being harmed physically is one thing, but mentally is different. Most wounds will heal, but mental abuse takes time and healing. You made that very believable.

I absolutely loved chapter 14! It was precious to picture the two of them duking it out in the snow! I wonder though. . . Are you planning on writing more for this series? I would certainly read it!

Excellant work on this story! I really enjoyed it.
Affy-Bakura chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
;-; So Sad! I actully CRIED! I almost never cry when I read!(I hate cause I need to cry!)

I wish I had more to say, but it's just has me speechless!
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Loved it. Totally, fully loved it...

I really can't think of what else to say. Everything about it I liked. The moods changed appropriately but strongly, and the plot... well, it was great.

Awesome awesome awesome job.

"Come back here and take your snowball like a man!" A light, but fitting end. Thanks for the pleasure.
Rehema chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
Bloody brilliant! LOVE Yami Bakura's characterization in this story, and, as a side, l liked that Atem helped him. Good job with Atem & Seto-esp. Seto's reaction to TKB being so playful.

It was nice to bring Yugi & Marik into the pic, and it was interesting how Joey began to worry for the man too... poor Tristan, though-I see why he still won't trust TKB... he'll come 'round eventually, though...

YB/TKB's plight was so terrible! It's really heartwrenching... you just feel so much for the poor guy. :( Ha, understatement of the century...?

This is SO on my fav. list now! But you are continuing this series, though, right? From the Forgotten and the Pendulum Swings & Adventures in a Thief Sitting and onwards to this major battle?

Btw, have you read "Heart of the Cards," by Asiera? It's a really good story-I dunno, I think you might esp. enjoy YB's character in it.
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
"Come back here and take your snowball like a man!"

XD Best line ever! It kinda reminds me of a mother chasing their child around the house to take some cod-liver oil or something else horrible-tasting. I love these stories of Bakura and Yami Bakura with the Infinity Ring! the White Death one intreauged me, and even though this one was quite horific, i still found myself loving it. Your writing style is facinating and very enjoyable. I do hope that you continue with this little series and that we'll find out the impending doom that Yami Bakura has to save everyone from, unless of course you've already written it and I'm yet to find it. .

I'm wondering if perhaps you could put it somewhere (or pm me) a list of the stories with Bakura and the Infinity Ring and thier little side-stories. It feels like your making a whole new Yu-Gi-Oh!, but focused around Bakura and Yami Bakura in the aftermath of the Ceremonial Duel. Anyway, wonderful job and it was a pleasure to read your writing,

BlueSpiritFire
Ryou VeRua chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
Glad I went from the other one to this. Totally worth it. Horror might not be your strong suit, but I think you did well with it anyway. :) I definitely like the way you wrote the recovery after though!

And of course, I find it very cool how you've fit all of these stories into the same universe. Can't wait for you to update the next installment!
chibi heishi chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
And again, aww.
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Aww. And buddy, Officer Valesquez is one awesome lady. But she sure takes a lot on faith, especially for a cop.