Reviews for Legal Matter
Catwho chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Every once in a while it's good to dig through your favorite author's list and find the stuff they wrote years ago you missed. Stuff like this story is exactly the reason why. Now I get to read the sequel tomorrow, yay!
MilissaRukia chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I thak you for aother wonderful story. Once I started readig it I could not stop. So may things should be said about the story that all I can say is it is sooooo good. I look forward to reading the rest of your fics. I will proably only review at the end... I so like this coupling it is perfect
FishyFish-RU chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for having written this fic. I'm not a fan of Filia's character most of the time, mostly because Lina is more kick-ass, but I really enjoyed this one portrayal of Filia. Especially in the end when she showed her spirit, oh my god, I was afraid for her, because they couldn't chosen to kill her and her family, after all. (To be honest, that's one moment I got confused about, because I didn't think that dragons would suddenly become afraid of one single dragon not known for being exceptionally powerful).

I really liked your writing skill, it's been a pleasure to read! And I love how you "hint" at some things happening instead of spelling them out, of which the ending is a magnificent example.

Thank you again.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
best kiss i've ever read about
Silent Sage chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
This was the best three hours of on and off reading I've had in months! Again, you're an absolutely wonderful writer!
Silent Sage chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I cannot get over the character development you have going on, it's so stubbornly wonderful!
Silent Sage chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
The squawk was so sharp, so cruel, so predatory, that mice for three miles around lost control of their bowels just hearing it.

Best line ever.
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Their convo "not killing or maiming' part, hilarity
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh. My. God. Why did it take me so long to find this gem of a fic? BRB, devouring every chapter like whoa.
b1ackr05eb1ad3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've read this story like three times already, and I never get sick of it, because you make their interactions just so hilarious and sweet at the same time! You're an awesome writer!
-B
ps. :D 3 Xellos and Filia forever!
One percent chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
eh... even I wouldn't have believed them. Really, who would? It's fortunate that Fillia had a very valid point to convince them.

What is Xellos up to now?
One percent chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
That was awesome.

The music was so beautiful.
One percent chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Ooops. I am sure he regrets reading that poetry.

Oh, so sweet! I have melted on the spot. It IS a good thing that Xellos is dilligent and decided to translate his contract.

Eww, the part about the kamikaze thoughts was pure genius!
One percent chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Ah! I am breathing again! Filia is so interesting that it is no wonder Xellos is addicted to her XD

I would have married them too if I were that senile priest or whatever he is.
One percent chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Xellos being bullied by kids was so funny. I could see him twitching while thinking about the incident.

But the end was really ... I don't know the right word for that feeling. It is very well done and quite intense. You really added a LOT of drama there!