Reviews for Legal Matter
P chapter 12 . 5/17
FANTASTIC! So witty and funny and well-written and cute and utterly enjoyable! My favorite story about this couple so far! You're absolutely brilliant!
happy-sagara chapter 12 . 5/13
Hi there! I really loved your fic! The characters' development and interaction is awesome! Thank you so much for writing it ) you're quite talented! Cheers )
tasty-kate chapter 12 . 3/24
Ack, sorry, that last review was me! I thought I was signed in...
Just read through all of this last night. It was so good! I liked how everything wrapped up really well but still leaves it open for the reader to imagine what may have happened later. I think it was also interesting to read your later works first and then go to this one and see how much your writing has matured over 5-6 years. I think particularly you really nailed how to write Xellos in your later works and honed in on the art of Filia/Xellos bickering. Thanks again for this!
Mizz Loon chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This has to be one of the best Xellia fanfiction I have ever read, the characters to true to their original personalities and the character development was completely believable! This story is a must read for Xellia fans and even those who are debating whether they like this couple or not. The story is both compelling to read as well as comically entertaining, much to the benefit to The Slayers series. Thanks for the wonderful story friend, chow!
Catwho chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Every once in a while it's good to dig through your favorite author's list and find the stuff they wrote years ago you missed. Stuff like this story is exactly the reason why. Now I get to read the sequel tomorrow, yay!
MilissaRukia chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I thak you for aother wonderful story. Once I started readig it I could not stop. So may things should be said about the story that all I can say is it is sooooo good. I look forward to reading the rest of your fics. I will proably only review at the end... I so like this coupling it is perfect
FishyFish-RU chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for having written this fic. I'm not a fan of Filia's character most of the time, mostly because Lina is more kick-ass, but I really enjoyed this one portrayal of Filia. Especially in the end when she showed her spirit, oh my god, I was afraid for her, because they couldn't chosen to kill her and her family, after all. (To be honest, that's one moment I got confused about, because I didn't think that dragons would suddenly become afraid of one single dragon not known for being exceptionally powerful).

I really liked your writing skill, it's been a pleasure to read! And I love how you "hint" at some things happening instead of spelling them out, of which the ending is a magnificent example.

Thank you again.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
best kiss i've ever read about
Silent Sage chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
This was the best three hours of on and off reading I've had in months! Again, you're an absolutely wonderful writer!
Silent Sage chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I cannot get over the character development you have going on, it's so stubbornly wonderful!
Silent Sage chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
The squawk was so sharp, so cruel, so predatory, that mice for three miles around lost control of their bowels just hearing it.

Best line ever.
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Their convo "not killing or maiming' part, hilarity
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh. My. God. Why did it take me so long to find this gem of a fic? BRB, devouring every chapter like whoa.
b1ackr05eb1ad3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've read this story like three times already, and I never get sick of it, because you make their interactions just so hilarious and sweet at the same time! You're an awesome writer!
-B
ps. :D 3 Xellos and Filia forever!