Reviews for Dessert
liketolaugh chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I certainly like the idea. I think it had a lot of potential to continue though - although I can't blame you for stopping it short, since this is the kind of thing that would crash and burn real easy. All the same, I like the way you did it, and it definitely sparked a few imaginations, yeah? Hahaha.
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Whoa... Elizabeth's d dessert? XD
DesirePassion chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aww man, I wish you'd continue this. I kinda wanted more details. Ex. showing/describing how Ciel's soul was eaten, Sebastian being a butler to Lizzy then eating her, what exactly happens to Lizzy's and Ciel's souls. :) Maybe, I'm a totally looney for requesting this, haha!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, wow! I loved the idea too! How selfish could Ciel get? But if it's Lizzy, I'm sure she'll do something to make Nothingness cute! Kyaaaaaa o/
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahahaha, nice idea. I like!
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OH LOL, this is great! I mean, it's really really good!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. I never thought Ciel would ask such a thing. I know he's sometimes selfish, but it always appeared to me he was very self-centered when it came to his revenge. I thought his pride wouldn't allow him to share in the pain. *shrugs*

Anyway, nice fic. Love the idea. Mind if I possibly continue this? Of course I'll give you credit for the original idea. And it'll more than likely be done in the future.
Hermione Snape chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well, who really DOES want to be alone, even in death?
too-lazy-to-write-my-name chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh my gosh! I really like this story! You should make a sequeal, as in, what happens to Elizabeth while having Sebastian as a butler and why.

Good story!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
wow, thats really interesting. :) I love the pairing of Ciel and Lizzie, Im happy to see such good stories!_
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ha! I like that...a bit short though...but I liked it anyway...you know what? I think you should have done a few more chapters, making this the last, and in the ones before it, write about Lizzie and Ciel's love...

Loved it!
Miserymistmenthe chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i dunno what the others said...but I really adore this fic.. it has a bitter sweet taste with a bit of darkness under layered...a good way to describe it..its like a delectable tiramisu with that bit of dark rum underlayered between the folds of the cake...and by Gods!..tiramisu is my favorite...goes to show how much I like ur fic...if Im comparing it to tiramisu 3 A

-Misery
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Like it, kind of well..., anyway I like it, it's sweet!
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was sweet. Kind of creepy, with Sebastian calling them dinner and dessert, but sweet all the same. xD

Sora