Reviews for Half a Slug
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That's the second time Snape got pwned in a little Afterward blurb. Geez, poor guy.

I really like this one, but it took too long to get to the main attraction, and it wasn't exactly explained. I think you could have used the beginning to hint that a boggart was loose and could show up anywhere, rather than lingering on miscellaneous development for the boys. The facts of Peter's struggling with homework (cuz he's stupid), James studying up on animagi, and Remus being a fan of Dickens, all of that could be shown in a lot less time with fewer words. The bit I DID like was the explanation for Sirius's absence, the fact that he took a fall and using that to foreshadow Peter's treachery. I LOVED that, really clever and well done.

For this being about half a slug, you kind of failed at describing what that looks like. You call it "a pathetic sight" "dead" "bleeding on the floor" and that's pretty much it. I don't know, kind of expected more of a pay-off?

Very characteristic for them to want to trap it. Nice ending.

Five down. I'm interested in your Mary Sue parody next...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
brilliant way funny I loved it
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hilarious- great piece!
Mary chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hehe! I love this story! really a great tale!
stina chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
bloody fantastic one shot!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009

Enjoyed it...ENJOYED IT! That was so disgustingly GREAT! Your just as good at writing the marauders as you aer Victor and James! Ah, that was really great and the detail describing Remus' fear was simply fantastic.

I liked how you took something form the book and wrote a backstroy to it! Ah, you're amazing! I loved the little ending with Snape and the whole thing was fabulos. I caught three sp mistakes, but who cares!

I loved it SO much, you need to write more maruder stuff, or X-men, I am not picky! I miss reading your stuff!