Reviews for Where are you, Christmas?
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hi,
I can't believe I hadn't reviewed it yet. I was such a timid dimwit when I started reading fanfiction.
This is a beautiful story. I'm glad you published the third in the series to come and reread your previous work.
After reading all this Christmas set I think I'll go back to read Learn to Fly again.
Congratulations for your writing and your talent. Merry Christmas an Happy New Year to you too.
Sandra
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this! I LOVE IT! It's got to be one of the best Christmas fics I've ever read! I'm actually speechless. Nearly incoherent. Just... thank you.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I just discovered this little chestnut. Very nice. I was a little lost at first about Eleanor and Rachel. I don't know if you used Rachel and Eleanor in other fanfics (I'm still going through your collection).

I greatly enjoyed the subtle Helga reference - especially the reference to Gertie calling Helga Eleanor Rosevelt in "Helga Sleepwalks" I just wish you did more with it, such as how Helga knew Arnold would visit his grandparents' graves on Christmas, or if she still holds a torch for the married Arnold.

One last thing... I believe they celebrated Independence Day on Thanksgiving ("Arnold's Thanksgiving") and Thanksgiving on Christmas ("Arnold's Christmas" - although in "Arnold's Thanksgiving" I think they shifted Thanksgiving to July...) Regardless, it was very nicely done with the fourth of july tie in
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very Cute! :)
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Nice!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Whoah, the Mouse9! I remember you. It's great that you're still into the fandom.

Great atmosphere. Sad, but very cosy.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ah, cute. I like where you're going with this. However, there are some grammatical and formatting errors in this story that you should look over.

Also, the title and summary of your fic says a lot about it; the more polished they both look, the better.

Your title should look more like this:

"Where Are You, Christmas?"

And your summary should read like this:

"Christmas has dramatically changed for Arnold. Has he lost his Christmas spirit for good?"

In the above examples, the title and summary are more polished and read much better; titles and summaries riddled with spelling and grammatical errors tend to keep people from reading your stories. Keep that in mind when publishing fics.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2009