Reviews for Prodigal
fifespice chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
wow awesome i actually had tears in my eyes there though what exactly has loghain done to the poor girl
fifespice chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
poor girl love this fic though
fifespice chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
aww thats so sad poor girl
fifespice chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
poor maebh
fifespice chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
love it but what will she do next
fifespice chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
love it but whos been keeping her letters from her?
fifespice chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
so why does loghian act like he doesnt know her and why tell people she died
fifespice chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
love this so how does cailan know her
fifespice chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
ooh interesting start love it
Kira Kyuu chapter 25 . 1/19/2011
Awesome! Though, at times the relationships were so convulted I think I went cross-eyed o.o But yeah excellent story!
BubblesScream chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Wait is Cailan really dead or is he going to pop up sometime soon? I must read more thanks for another great chap!
BubblesScream chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
There is something about this story that I dont get... But other than that i cant stop reading it! Im am still trying to get a sense of what exactly is going on but I will just keep hoping things will get explained. I do have to say i love how it is written and I hang on the words trying to understand what the big (thing) is, and her relationship with Cailan. I do have some guesses but I cant wait to see what the real secret is! I cant wait to read the rest! Thanks for the interesting story so far!
KafkaExMachina chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
That was very well done. Excellent story.

Congrats.
Morality0duality chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
Beautiful.
Decantate chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
Ohhhh, I love this fic! You are such a good writer! I can't wait for you to publish your book! You're very good at getting character voices and their interactions down, and DELICIOUS DIALOGUE. Beautifully done!
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »