Reviews for Legolas' Dilemma Aragorn
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I love the way your mind works... Personally, I'm one of those hundreds of slash writers... but I tend to put my attentions to the hobbits... I'm not into the Men and Elves thing. It doesn't make much sense to me either
chevere chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
lol! Poor Arwen...
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
He! This was great! There's more to this, right? There has to be! This is just too good to stop there!

Failing Artist chapter 1 . 5/6/2002 this WAY better now than when I first read're a genious.
Curumarth chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Hee hee, so funny.
Himlai chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
uh...yeah...*backs away slowly*
Starr chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Arwen? you brought *her* in? Oh dear...

I do quite like the way this is going though...
The Former D45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Going to go read the next one now! *holds up a sign 'Save the Plotbunnies'* Join the cause!
Sam chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
ROTFLMAO! DUDE! POOR LEGGY! *tumbles over in laughter* Write another one! Puh-LEEEEEZE! HAHAHAHHAHA!
Dark Eyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Lol! These just keep getting better and better! Aragorn has been brain washed by obbsessive fangirls! Humm...I wouldn't like to be Aragorn at the moment, i mean Elrond *growled* at him! Can't wait for the next sequal!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Oh my God, he is such a total idiot! Oh well, never liked him much anyway. LOL, I can't believe anyone could be so thick! Is there a sequel to this?
SilentStep chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Wow, there's a sequal! These are amazing! "an older man who glowered at the King as he passed..." Oy vey, Elrond! Thank you for writing, once again... I've laughed enough to scare the cats.
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
This one is just as funny as the first! Is there gonna be a part 3?
Riley6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Ah, this was great . I hope you plan on writing more, I'm really enjoying this. I kinda wanna see Aragorn succeed heheheh Keep writing!
Thundera Tiger chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Oh no! So I guess Legolas's trick didn't work after all. He'd better pack up and leave quickly, or Aragorn's going to dangle from his balcony again. And as for Elrond and Arwen...nice cameos! Very sweet. Yes, this was just as funny as the first one. But I think someone should start practicing archery with those fangirls...maybe Gimli would like to learn? ;)