Reviews for Sit with You
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 5/4
I think this made it to my list of top favorite one shots. Your writing is impeccable as always, so were the vivid emotions and the way you portray feelings through actions, it gives a very realistic ava relatable vibe. Most of all i love the simple theme and meaning behind this one shot, and I absolutely adore it from beginning to end. I wouldn't say it's the best, intriguing kind of fic which sucks you in, but I'll be remembering this sweet story for some time.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/20
So much love for this!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
That's was so cute oh my goodness! I totally loved this :)
AllyrianFlame chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
cute 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Please expand this more! As in... Full fic! Pleeeeeeeease!
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awwwww, I hardly ever read a Hermione pairing that's not dramione... But this is so ch-ute!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm so glad that she managed to get him to come out of his room and be with the family. That's the best thing for him, really.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
D'AWWWWW. I died. Promptly died, because the characterizations and your writing style and the atmosphere just killed me in the most enjoyable way possible. Ugh. So much love for this.
PB Jellyfish chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG! This has got to be the best Hermione-George I have ever read! I have read your other works and you are a truly talented writer. Please write more :)
UnstableFable chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Babies, my precious...mine.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderfully, sadly, sweetly perfect. Gold star!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awwww :) Really sweet, heart warming, and rather funny :)
White Crow chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I promised I wouldn't cry. But darnit.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This story was so ridiculously sweet, you did an excellent job with it. :)
yay chapter 1 . 4/19/2011